What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

huberto

Reaction score
Alomomola, Timburr familly are new on the map.
Alomomola in new underwater complex on Smeargle island (near Shamouti).
Timburr familly somewhere in vermilion

Tirtouga, Carracosta, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus. Amaura works like Cranidos with fossil mission but im not sure if gives catch. As far as I know Tyrant is also fossil based.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well I don't want to create a new thread for this so I'll just ask it here

At 06.06.2018 Zelricks said this at changelog;

"Loot of mini bosses has been improved and new items have been added. Those items may be useful for some quest that may appear very soon, amount of required mini boss tokens will be announced in 45-60 days "

When will you(the staff) announce what to do with mini boss tokens?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well I don't want to create a new thread for this so I'll just ask it here

At 06.06.2018 Zelricks said this at changelog;

"Loot of mini bosses has been improved and new items have been added. Those items may be useful for some quest that may appear very soon, amount of required mini boss tokens will be announced in 45-60 days "

When will you(the staff) announce what to do with mini boss tokens?

Bumpp

huberto

Reaction score
Just a thought but, why not put !points to Platinum too? Some real reason behind it?

It was blocked before platinum was "boosted" with better rates and only few people were playing there. Price of diamonds was 3-4 times cheaper than on diamond/pearl. People were doing noob chars and doing massive diamonds transfer with !points. Now since price is kinda the same on both worlds the command could be enabled again.

Shouya

Reaction score
It was blocked before platinum was "boosted" with better rates and only few people were playing there. Price of diamonds was 3-4 times cheaper than on diamond/pearl. People were doing noob chars and doing massive diamonds transfer with !points. Now since price is kinda the same on both worlds the command could be enabled again.

Yeah, exactly what I thought. I think diamonds might be even cheaper at Diamond. But still it's up to admins for that decision, it would still be nice though, and kinda fair towards players on platinum. Diamonds are getting more and more rare and expensive lately.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
fighting pokemons continue uncatchable? or no? (I mean lee, chan, top)

is it in plans to change it any time?

mmarvim

Reaction score
fighting pokemons continue uncatchable? or no? (I mean lee, chan, top)

is it in plans to change it any time?

It is uncatchable from spaw and no plans to change it. You can get them from Kanto box 3 and FFP. Hitmontop from Johto Box 4.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello, is it forbidden to share when having a ticket activated?

I activated Frond Island Ticket and a friend (player Fernands) was trying to catch a Druddigon while I was off for a couple of hours. According to him (he doesnt understand english quite well) Jano said he would ban both of us if he didnt log out of my account. Later Jano came again to check if it was me who was on char again. I asked him if it was forbidden and he just ignored me xd

I dont mean to complain or whatever, I just want to make it straight: Is it forbidden?

huberto

Reaction score

I activated Frond Island Ticket and a friend (player Fernands) was trying to catch a Druddigon while I was off for a couple of hours. According to him (he doesnt understand english quite well) Jano said he would ban both of us if he didnt log out of my account. Later Jano came again to check if it was me who was on char again. I asked him if it was forbidden and he just ignored me xd

I dont mean to complain or whatever, I just want to make it straight: Is it forbidden?

Are you sure he wasn't using multiclient and playing his own char at the same time? Because I know many people who are sharing their account for better use of cloned tickets, even I did it few times when I was addicted to the island. Even in game rules posted on forum it says that you share your account for your own responsibility.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Are you sure he wasn't using multiclient and playing his own char at the same time? Because I know many people who are sharing their account for better use of cloned tickets, even I did it few times when I was addicted to the island. Even in game rules posted on forum it says that you share your account for your own responsibility.

Thats why I found it weird. He just confirmed me that he was only in my char

Tsotss

Reaction score
Have been added some Megas to the game or just Mega Ampharos? If more, which ones and where if I could know?

ryuken

Reaction score

4. Account Sharing/Trading/Sale
You are not allowed to trade, neither sell your account or your player for any form of value (PA Items Included). Players related to this action will be severely punished. You should not share your account with others, as there is always the probability of account hacking and theft of items.
Staff members must not ever do account sharing of their characters and forum account in power.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
4. Account Sharing/Trading/Sale
You are not allowed to trade, neither sell your account or your player for any form of value (PA Items Included). Players related to this action will be severely punished. You should not share your account with others, as there is always the probability of account hacking and theft of items.
Staff members must not ever do account sharing of their characters and forum account in power.
shouldn't=/=forbidden
it is forbidden to sell/buy and tutors to share, normal players can share BUT staff won't be responsible for hacking/theft.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is there any particular reason for Liquid Voice ability turn sound-based attacks into water-type only against ground/rock/fire foes?

Back