What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Skills

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello.

I'll start off with Harvest. Some birds already have Harvest and birds are capable of doing that so I would like to suggest adding Harvest to the following birds:

• [*]Fearow
    [*]Pidgeot
    [*]Pidgeotto
    [*]Swellow
    [*]Staraptor
    [*]Staravia
    [*]Murkrow
    [*]Chatot
Dustox is a flying moth some kind of so I think Harvest for Dustox is acceptable.
269.png

Beautifly is a butterfly and Butterfree has harvest so I believe that it should be given this ability too.
ZzOOosU.png

Pachirisu
and Emolga are squirrels and squirrels harvest fruits, berries, etc. from trees. Harvest please <3

Emolga has no abilities so I would like to suggest cut and light. (Light for Pachirisu too):)

Skuntank has no abilities too. My suggestion: Rock smash (In-game Dex entry:
oLpVHk5JQBWGUk5OddfZyA.png
), cut and dig.

Murkrow has no abilities so I would like to suggest cut.

Rock smash for Tangrowth. It has rock type move(s) in its moveset + TM learnset. And overall, seems pretty much capable of breaking rocks.

Search for: Murkrow and Pelipper. They seem to be ones of the few birds that don't have this ability.

Probopass has no abilities, so my suggestion would be: Sniff (come on, it's a floating nose so...), Rock Smash (well no explanation needed I hope), Search (it uses powerful magnetic fields to navigate so I guess could search for people using them too), Mining (it's a rock/steel type and overall I think it's quite capable to use mining), dig (well it lives in caves, so I think by using its little mini noses it should be able to dig).
oh, and... Sniff for Nosepass (it's a nose too:D)

Sniff to Stoutland and Herdier. Come on, they are DOGS.

Dig for Cradily:
TxOQ4MWdS4WqesNo0jkBPQ.png

Mining for Skarmory. It's a metal bird so I think it should be pretty much capable of mining.

I believe Dig for Liepard has already been suggested but the cat could really use it.

bumping this one more time

Also Add Cut to Honedge, Doublade and Aegilash. They are swords ._.

Some people say they are specteral blades but that is not the case. Read Pokémon Adventures Manga - X & Y chapter for detailed information.

Add Harvest/Mining (or both idk) to Cradily. I mean come on it's a prehistoric plant.

Add Cut to Samurott.

Leeku_Samurott.png

Add Search and Cut to Delibird. It is known that Delibirds can fly and it has no abilities so why not? :)

Add Cut to all Wormadam types. They are supposed to be some kind of bugs(I guess) and have no abilities.

Bumping this again and again

A

Albuquerque

Add cut to Altaria!

I almost lost an egg in the event because she didn't cut, omg. LOL
special thanks to @thiicolost who used cut to someone else and it ended helping me xd

Brokencide

Reaction score
Can Please Add some skills to Rotoms please i got it all but they are useless without skills
Frost Rotom > Light. ¿Rock Smash?
Mow Rotom > Light and Cut. ¿Harvest?
Rotom > Light and Dark Portal.
Wash Rotom > Light.
Heat Rotom > Light.
Fan Rotom > Light. ¿Cut?

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
I don't know everybody noticed it, but Ninetales finally got Dig. :)

Also suggest once again - add Dig to Venusaur's skills. IMO it has enough strong paws to dig a hole.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to make 2 suggestions:

1.- Add Surf and Dive to Dragonair. It is one of the few Pure-Dragon type pokemons who can actually surf AND dive in the anime and in the game. It is nice that it already has Fly, as we can see in the anime too that it can fly.
Proof of this:
C04UAFq.png
(obtained from Bulbapedia)
Also, I invite you to watch one of my favourites Gym-leader's duel: Ash vs Clair here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6dJ51Tr6Sw
And you can clearly hear on minute 14:07 how Clair orders Dragonair to go "Underwater" and you can also see throughout the duel how Dragonair uses its diving ability to have an advantage over Charizard. One last proof: You can clearly listen on minute 14:58 how Brock says, and I quote, "Yeah, but Dragonair's got the advantage of water".

2.- Add ability Surf to Haxorus: It can learn it as a TM, according to bulbapedia, which means in the games it can actually surf. Also, it has it as a move in PAdventures. I think it looks a bit silly that it can use the move "surf" but it cannot surf.
I know some people would be like "well, other pokemons have surf in their move-set too but that doesn't mean they should literally surf" like Pelipper for example. But Pelipper is more of a bird. What I mean is: I believe what makes Haxorus different is that it is a Pure-Dragon type. For example we have dual-types like Dragon/Flying (Salamance, Altaria) or Dragon/Ground (Flygon, Garchomp), but they clearly cannot surf because of their Dual-type... it is not in their nature (according to Bulbapedia, with the exception of Dragonite, who can learn surf in the games too).

Thanks!

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Zelricks™;363971 said:
Just to remind you guys if we don't add fly/dive/surf/ride ability to "X" pkm that doens't mean we don't want, if we don't have the right spr that won't be possible

Just as a suggestion: Why don't you add the ability first and the sprite later?? I guess sprite is important, but using the ability is more important and practical (in my opinion).

Zelricks™;363971 said:
if we don't have the right spr that won't be possible

I might be wrong... but Samurott has no surfing sprite, yet it has the ability:
i5wyyLL.jpg

CaBkF2F.jpg

Thanks! ^^

Back