Welcome!

Easter Drawing Contest 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
4x94ibRok.png

Hello everyone! We would like to invite you all to participate in our Fan Art Contest!

- What do I have to do?
* Draw as best picture as you can
* Sign the picture with your character name
* Take photo of picture or scan it and post in this thread.

- What are the rules?
* The draw must include Pokemons with Easter subject
* Only real pictures are allowed, computer ones will not count, that does include coloring in any kind of graphic program. (means u can't do a sketch, then color it in paint)
* Sign with your character name on the draw is REQUIRED. Without this, the picture will be disqualified.
* We're not going to tolarate fake pictures, if we'll find out that you have posted draw from google or somewhere else, you may end up with banishment.
* You can post max 2 pictures. Next ones will not count.
* Thread will be closed at 02.04.2015

- What are the rewards?
1st place: - Sylveon Bag + Kanto/Johto Box 4 + Random Toy
2nd place: - Leafeon Bag + TM Case 6 + Random Toy
3rd place: - Glaceon Bag + TM Case 7 + Random Toy

- Public Reward!!!
There will be also public poll later. Players will have possibility to vote for one picture.
Reward: - TM Case 8

- Lottery For Cool Pictures!!!
We want to make a lottery for Your awesome fan-arts. The best 12 works from all servers will participate (except winners of Main Contest and Public Reward).

Rewards:
1. 10 Diamonds
2. Tyrogue Egg
3. Addon Bag
4. Pack of clothes
5. Kanto box 3
6. Johto box 2
7. Mewtwo's Island Ticket
8. Random Legendary bag
9. Golden pokemon egg
10. Random Poke Trophy
11. Expierience Ticket
12. TM Case 3

- What will we judge?
* Idea
* Coloring / Inking
* Effort

Note: votes will count only from users that have 15 posts (that does not include spam thread) and their accounts must be created before 22.03.2015.

Please, limit yourself to post pictures, or ask anything, if you have doubts. Any other posts will be removed. Questions about event date or rebalance will be removed aswell.

Regards,
PA Staff

Last edited:

Sukui

Reaction score
Does it have to be colored? or can it be just black and white? And can i get the idea from a previous photo or does it have to be full original? i mean can i base my draw on a picture?

Last edited:

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
Does it have to be colored? or can it be just black and white? And can i get the idea from a previous photo or does it have to be full original? i mean can i base my draw on a picture?

You can make it black and white or colored, it's Your choice. And yes, You can base it on something other but don't copy everything.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i think staff shouldnt participate, or make a contest for every world.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It can be based on some parts of a picture, but it can't be exactly the same or with a little difference.

Sep

Reaction score
This is awesome, the public reward will be a bit to op if the case contains unobtainable TM's, which will mean one lucky bad/good drawer (depending on your judge) will be richer than everyone else! :p It's defenetly not me cause i suck at drawing. But i'll try. And when is the deadline? :p

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This is awesome, the public reward will be a bit to op if the case contains unobtainable TM's, which will mean one lucky bad/good drawer (depending on your judge) will be richer than everyone else! :p It's defenetly not me cause i suck at drawing. But i'll try. And when is the deadline? :p
These tms and TM cases are going to be available in game aswell. There is possibility that winners will have them faster, but it is not 100% sure thing

Sheeper

Reaction score
Why? Does staff have a better pencil than you guys?

I guess it's about: Staff member won = "omg friend of judges", you know very well many ppl will think like that
Still I don't give a single crap about the drawing, so doesn't really matter for me, sadly it can't be paint, I'd show you who's the paint master
Good luck to everyone :p

Last edited:

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
my sweet omataje :3
Pani omastar poszla z dziecmi 4omatajami i 2 adaptowanymi kabutami na szukanie jajek. Ucieszona rodzina podnieca sie wielkim jajem. Exegguty mysla ze to na ich widok sie tak podniecaja, ale sa w bledzie(nie widzieli, ze za nimi jest wielkie jajo).

http://3.ii.gl/AKegu2Th.png

http://4.ii.gl/Ec2Rijs1E.png

olimeczek
diamond

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back