What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Why Proteemo and Teemopro delete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemo

Banned user
Reaction score
I will tell my version. Without a long description.
Feel free to read. For errors in the text sorry.
Acconts: (Proteemo and Teemopro)

I was In the pvp to dex a poke. In the morning there were no people. That's why I changed the game. (start league of legends). After a long time I turned padventures but still no revelations. I stood afk.
When i play league of legends (kog'maw) always if i die i look pa.
And then some things fall down next to me. They were worth a few hd. But for the moment a rapid heartbeat. Some pokemons 40-60 lvl. My hands are shaking. But raising what I can. Others also run.
I ended up. I look to play league of legends but I lose a game in a few minutes…
Well, but I think a: I have a profit and can I start to seriously play at the Diamont.
But then again someone had been throwing items. I had catched what i can from the earth
There were expensive items: about 100lvl , expensive items. I did not know what is happening.

And then I stood. I watched what I have. I do not believe such a situation.
Moments after the delete my accont and the accont's cousin.
[I play with his cousin in this game. We have 2 accounts: (Proteemo and Teemopro).]
When I talk to them and Support Tutors. I heard about the incident. Someone stole account(hack link). So I am punished for complicity because I took things from pvp. I have reflex and I can catch fast.
But nobody steals in this way. It's stupid throw items in the PVP, where everyone can pick it up. There are plenty of ways to do it better. I want to explain why I was punished. Please explain.

And something else on defense:
1. I'm not a permanent player on the Diamont.
2. My main world is a Peral.
3. History game my accont (league of legends): //matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/pl/#match-history/EUN1/29706859

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry man, but your story is a lie. First of all, you haven't used any of these characters, you have used specially newly created character that was supposed to hold pokemons stolen from hacked players. I was observing you and the hacker since you guys managed to log on the first account. You were following him to the place where are no players to avoid losing anything while dropping all the stuff on floor. Pvp was full of players, so story about "empty" pvp is aswell a lie.

You wanted to steal some pixels, so now deal with consequences. Your account will not be undeleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back