Votes: 30 30.9%
  • none of above

Votes: 46 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shouya

Reaction score
some ppl should remove sticks from their asses before joining internet

I hope this wasn't meant to me, because I couldn't care less about these two guys, they simply don't belong in the bracket of "legend". Famous? Perhaps. Legends? No. They can compete with each other though. End of discussion.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I hope this wasn't meant to me, because I couldn't care less about these two guys, they simply don't belong in the bracket of "legend". Famous? Perhaps. Legends? No. They can compete with each other though. End of discussion.

Idk if its about you(kappa), this thread is for fun, and you are upset if we would do something wrong, lol.
So, please dont ruin our fun anymore, we arent harming anyone, smile and laugh sometimes, instead of cry :)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
PLOT TWIST!!!
Someone didnt want to show his ugly past!!

olimek.png

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

irony
/ˈʌɪrəni/
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Misfit

Reaction score

nom zamknij dupe

eng: ok no problem bro

Shouya

Reaction score
Hahahhahah so many triggered souls just because I praised someone who was actually successful. You were right Khormy, I am actually having fun watching this fiesta, that's why I commented XDDD Thank y'all for brightening my day up :D (btw I can understand some polish, I'm a slav as well, možeš slobodno da mi pušiš kurac)

Back