What's new

Welcome!

What happened with Sceptile's Protection ?

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
Sceptile's Protection was decreased.
Why?

See It

Why was decreased?

See It

72Uc5].jpg

Sceptile doesn't have
Stun Powder
Sleep Powder
And can't learn reflect

Tell Me Please

Why was decreased?

Is it a bug?

Pyrokar

Reaction score
It was reduced not only for Sceptile but also for Foretress/Pineco/Cloyster, so don't cry about one Pokemon, but about the whole move. I think Protection should last as it was before. It is a bad change just like the change of Reflect. I hope it will be revered too.

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
It was reduced not only for Sceptile but also for Foretress/Pineco/Cloyster, so don't cry about one Pokemon, but about the whole move. I think Protection should last as it was before. It is a bad change just like the change of Reflect. I hope it will be revered too.

yes, It was a bad change

Milonga

Reaction score
puff, Sceptile don't have sleep and skills poison, decreasing the time of protection it becomes a poke vulnerable even for plant pokes ..

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
But now is balanced with other hoenn last evolution starts pokes swampert and blasikhen :) its time to plant stop being much better than the others start pokes. Im saying like maganium better than feraligtr and typlosion. Venusaur better than blastoise and charizard in duels I like it now all are in same level in duels but scepitile continue better because still have a little protection. Now they just need improve the fire pokes to be in the level of the water and plant begginer pokes :)

papuchi

Reaction score
But now is balanced with other hoenn last evolution starts pokes swampert and blasikhen :) its time to plant stop being much better than the others start pokes. Im saying like maganium better than feraligtr and typlosion. Venusaur better than blastoise and charizard in duels I like it now all are in same level in duels but scepitile continue better because still have a little protection. Now they just need improve the fire pokes to be in the level of the water and plant begginer pokes :)

maybe swampert sux,but blaziken...

Audio kicker

Reaction score
Y_Y si weon no tiene nada para estunear deberian colocarle anlgo para estunear y creo q de paso le bajaron a la protection q es error o q?

Back