Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos.glvn

Reaction score
pori88 said:
carlos.glvn said:
lukitoos said:
I love the dark I hope he wins :p
"it" and yep I probably should close the poll XD cuz is official now The dark on is the winner I've already start coding it so itwill be a test page soon like 1 or 2 weeks cya!

Lol my friend he makes a webbsite in 2-3 days u say 1-2week :O

1.-Im not your friend :D
2.- I HAVE A LIFE! a girlfriend, family... I go out with my friends, I watch TV and Im taking an advance PHP class everymoring and am on vacations sooo yep 1-2weeks work 4 me cuz I have alot of things to do beside this Isn't like they're gonna payme or something im doing this cuz I like it ... so dont push it buddy u try to come up with someting better then only then you can speak
3.-I cant miss the number 3 XD

no offence intended :)

pori88

Reaction score
1.-Im not your friend :D
2.- I HAVE A LIFE! a girlfriend, family... I go out with my friends, I watch TV and Im taking an advance PHP class everymoring and am on vacations sooo yep 1-2weeks work 4 me cuz I have alot of things to do beside this Isn't like they're gonna payme or something im doing this cuz I like it ... so dont push it buddy u try to come up with someting better then only then you can speak
3.-I cant miss the number 3 XD

no offence intended :)[/quote]
ok :S sorry

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
they both look really good and even though i think the first one fits pokemon better i prefer the second.

i like the featured pokemon idea too

Loydr

Reaction score
The two designs look really bad, I hope we have a better website than that :s

Loydr

Reaction score
pori88 said:
Loydr said:
The two designs look really bad, I hope we have a better website than that :s
shut up it is good man :evil:
Why shut up? It's my opinion.

Haha, I know now how the people in this forum is, they say always lies to make friends and "win" an entrance to the test server. Be serious people. There is no reason to lie. You will play anyways the game.

A warn to pori88 please!!

And I keep my opinion, both designs are horrible.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Yeah but the better way to make the game better is by inspiring people to do better jobs.
You are now telling him he suck and that's not the best way to motive.

Loydr

Reaction score
StrikerBeckham said:
Yeah but the better way to make the game better is by inspiring people to do better jobs.
Lol, the better way to motive is telling him that his designs are the best? NO. If we never tell him his errors he never will improve!! -.-

I want a good website, not a suck website!

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Loydr said:
StrikerBeckham said:
Lol, the better way to motive is telling him that his designs are the best? NO. If we never tell him his errors he never will improve!! -.-

Want it? Do it by yourself -.- and stop talking thrash about others ppl works.

Loydr

Reaction score
StrikerBeckham said:
Loydr said:
StrikerBeckham said:

Want it? Do it by yourself -.- and stop talking thrash about another ppl works.
They dont request me for that. And I have all the right to claim a good website, because I made all the work that Nino, Alba and Koob requested me.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Who cares? That is not a reason to insult or talking thrash about other ppls works, like i said, want to get the best website of the serv? Made it by yourself.

Loydr

Reaction score
StrikerBeckham said:
Who cares? That is not a reason to insult or talking thrash about other ppls works, like i said, want to get the best website of the serv? Made it by yourself.
Tell the truth is bad? Well, ok... But you will live always in a lie

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Loydr said:
StrikerBeckham said:
Tell the truth is bad? Well, ok... But you will live always in a lie
You are changing the theme boy. Want to prove your point,want to prove that you are good? Go and accept the challenge that carlos have for you and good luck.
URL Removed

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Do you even think about something called "update"? Loydr even if carlos create bad examples of Webb-designs that doesn't mean that we are all fucked? he can always update it later.

Carlos be confidence and make it. you have all the time and dont feel any pressure towards players opinions

Regards

Xampy

Reaction score
Who cares about the website? The website could be a piece of shit or an awesome web. For what will we need the stupid web? Just to create an account and then bye bye. With that I mean that we'll use the web just to make an account and then close it.
The contests... maybe Carlos Galvan wants to show us that he rocks or something but it's not needed as I've said before. Carlos Galvan please close your contest.
And about Loydr words, he's totally right.

Keemstar

Reaction score
I really like them both, maybe the second one would be good with some features from the first one.
Overall I think the 1st one wins :)
Try not to make them as dark, becouse it will make people really bored.

Percin

Reaction score
Xampy said:
Who cares about the website? The website could be a piece of shit or an awesome web. For what will we need the stupid web? Just to create an account and then bye bye. With that I mean that we'll use the web just to make an account and then close it.
The contests... maybe Carlos Galvan wants to show us that he rocks or something but it's not needed as I've said before. Carlos Galvan please close your contest.
And about Loydr words, he's totally right.

thumbs up especially the account part i think ure right xamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back