What's new

Welcome!

Wario is leaving the castle (the Duckking leaving the pond)

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
I am sure I will miss a person who was like brother for me (hope you remember those Skype chats XD and so does Makarno and Tiago). It was really nice time to play with you, the person who almost always had time to help us or just to make fun out of (in most cases) nothing xD
I hope you come back one day and announce that you are back but for now… Good luck on your new way of life. SEE YOU "SOON" ^^
HAHHAHAHA OMFG yeah! It's been fun with you to bro, to get to know you, and yeah those skype conversations haahhaah omg! Who knows, maybe I'll be back someday? :* love u bro!

nuuuuuuub <3 :* Don't worry, I'll really miss you too <3 :* (#nohomo, cuz I know you'll mention it XDDDD)

Zelricks

Reaction score
Wario, wtf are you doing?! Get your fat ass back here right now!

Well, Wario e-e
Sometimes we fight for who were the most pervert e.e ahahahahahaahah

Anyway, I know how you feel right now
So, its ok
Good luck inRL
with your GF :D

You'll be always in our memories :3 Pervertandme

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Zelricks™;299220 said:
Wario, wtf are you doing?! Get your fat ass back here right now!

Well, Wario e-e
Sometimes we fight for who were the most pervert e.e ahahahahahaahah

Anyway, I know how you feel right now
So, its ok
Good luck inRL
with your GF :D

You'll be always in our memories :3 Pervertandme

Hahahaha ye bro xD! Thanks for the wishes, you will always be there, in my memory too :*. Thanks for the wishes Zel, I wish you the best too :* <3
Good luck with your life too bro : )

Ludacha

Reaction score
Good luck in real life...i know that feel when you fall in love,im engaged with my girl ,its awesome feeling
But somehow i find time for this,im here 4+ years...made few brakes
One day you maybe back here to continiue this crazy adventure

Good luck and take care!

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Good luck in real life...i know that feel when you fall in love,im engaged with my girl ,its awesome feeling
But somehow i find time for this,im here 4+ years...made few brakes
One day you maybe back here to continiue this crazy adventure

Good luck and take care!
Yep, true story bro! Never had a better feeling to be honest : p
You are probably right, maybe one day I'll be back here :3 : )
This is a cool and really great game, and because of players like you, I kept playing it for this long. So I want to wish good luck for you too bro : )

dave'

Reaction score
: (

a5b1b4190166.gif

All best to you dear duck.

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Hello Sr Duckling
I am here today for a no easy task to say goodbye to a great player, a great professional and above all a great friend.
I wanted to thank you for everything and tell you desire success in your real life and I agree with every word.
Only you yourself know how important not only for me but for many people who knew you.
know... I believe in destiny and I know that this is the time to you live ... LIVE!! And be happy, but know that we will always be here rooting for you.
Do not forget that all We love you and we want your good.
~ ' You're always in our hearts and if there's one thing we have learned from you, NEVER GIVE UP! So do not give up on yourself!
We all love you Wario!
Take care <3
Att: Pandorah - Monling

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Hello Sr Duckling
I am here today for a no easy task to say goodbye to a great player, a great professional and above all a great friend.
I wanted to thank you for everything and tell you desire success in your real life and I agree with every word.
Only you yourself know how important not only for me but for many people who knew you.
know... I believe in destiny and I know that this is the time to you live ... LIVE!! And be happy, but know that we will always be here rooting for you.
Do not forget that all We love you and we want your good.
~ ' You're always in our hearts and if there's one thing we have learned from you, NEVER GIVE UP! So do not give up on yourself!
We all love you Wario!
Take care <3
Att: Pandorah - Monling

Omg Pandorah, this is too much <3<3<3
Seriously, when I first met you in this game, and we started to chat with each other and stuff, we got a close friendship in-game that was really strong and close : )
I'm gonna be honest here and say one thing, that thing is that, you are probably one of the most good hearted people I know in this game. Always nice to everyone, you got a heart made out of pure gold <3
I will never forget such an amazing player like you, and I'll not forget the others of you neither. But we, we two made a special band of friendship in this game that was extremly close Pandorah. I will never forget you, and you will always be remembered in my heart too, you are such a good hearted person. Keep being that, you are simply just amazing, don't forget that. I'll miss all of you : ) <3
Wishing you too the best in your life Pandorah, someone like you really deserve it. Thanks for getting the chance to get to know you, you are just amazing <3 : )

Back