What's new

Welcome!

Venusuar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bini

Reaction score
Is possible to add TM Bulled seed to venusaur tm moveset, also its possible to check the move petal blizzard on him coz looks like it hits once or twice it never reach the max hits.
If its possible make it better for hunt with some bigger aoe with stun (sleep talk or toxication) replacing sleep power and maybe change secret power for petal dance or similar sprite as grudge.
Ive noticed that cloned venusaur deals the same damage as normal venusaur (in the move petal blizzard) is that for any reason? or its me that im wrong
Ty

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
1) Agree with adding Bullet Seed to its learnest.
2) I've made quick 2 tests, with lower level - around 100lvl (1600+~ per hit) and higher one - around 110lvl (1700+~ per hit) - so it dealt 4x in first case, 3x in second case, so its not 1x/2x always. Petal Blizzard formula moves hit randomly.
5eAQy00.png

3) It has already stun which is sleep powder. Not every pokemon should have stun causing DMG. Also Venusaur has 3 big area moves and 2 small~. It's enough and fair. Also I think Sleep Powder is kind of characteristic move of Venusaur.
4) I will leave Secret Power in its moveset, it is something what can be heplful in duel.
5) Have you checked others moves in Venusaur/Cloned Venusaur? Couse if I good remember Cloned version hits more DMG just from few moves, not directly from the best ones. To prove it:
* Razor Leaf - lower DMG - 100 Venusaur, higher DMG - Cloned Venusaur
1TalH6D.png

* Solar Beam - lower DMG - 100 Venusaur, higher DMG - Cloned Venusaur
EjiiTQF.png

Won't check more moves. Just chose 2 random which show that Cloned version deals more DMG from some moves.

In conclusion - I won't change anything its moveset, just let it learn TM Bullet Seed what could improve its exp side.

Last edited:

Bini

Reaction score
i suggest u to test petal blizzard in both forms and will see that they do the same damage, also can u tell me the third big aoe? " Also Venusaur has 3 big area moves and 2 small~" , and what about block? isnt good for dueling?

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
i suggest u to test petal blizzard in both forms and will see that they do the same damage, also can u tell me the third big aoe? " Also Venusaur has 3 big area moves and 2 small~" ?

Read once again point 5, there is an information about DMG diffrence between normal and Cloned version.

Also 3 big area moves: Petal Blizzard, Leaf Storm, Poison Powder.
2 small: Solar Beam, Vine Whip. Also another 2 small which hit randomly: Secret Power, Sludge Bomb.

Bini

Reaction score
In conclusion: the best aoe move from cloned venu doesnt work as it should be can someone fix it? It hit the same as normal version. Also if its possible to add tm bulled seed into the tm learnset.

Tsotss

Reaction score
In conclusion: the best aoe move from cloned venu doesnt work as it should be can someone fix it? It hit the same as normal version. Also if its possible to add tm bulled seed into the tm learnset.

Maybe it is supposed to be like this, I mean with DMG of Petal Blizzard (or maybe I am wrong, idk). Cloned version doesn't deal more DMG from every move, they are chosen. Anyway, someone from rebalance team could confirm it, if its bug and I am wrong or if it should work this way.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
tm added after restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back