What's new

Welcome!

Update Trailer I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalero

Reaction score
This In 2019 ._. for God can not be impossible >. < are announcing from November 2019 to make it xD!

linkxd

Reaction score
The update will be in the 1 day before the world ends.... :'(

Metalero

Reaction score
sorry for all those waiting the update in this good year last December but I fear it will be until 2019 :Trollface:

Blue

Reaction score
c8BA

mentira-meme.jpg

Last edited:

Maurilio70

Reaction score
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk he said that there was just not in December of that year that he got rid kkkkkkkkkkkkkk think here in 2016 to update the event or go stay calm. Especially this ridiculous Hohenheim light of the arrogant and boastful of it's time to take action adiministrador made ​​a comment the other day he told me full of arrogance procudes a doctor if you are feeling hurt. I know you'll delete this comment and deleted the other one I've done what matters most is that I was right all are complaining and the game has no goal at the moment, the only goal of the update and wait for players is something about this event Christmas . Honestly!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ele disse ai que era em dezembro só que não de qual ano nessa ele se livrou kkkkkkkkkkkkkk acho que daqui pra 2016 o update ou o evento sair fiquem calmos. Ridiculos principalmente esse Hohenheim of the light arrogante e prepotente ta na hora do adiministrador tomar providencias outro dia fiz um comentario ele cheio de arrogancia mandou eu procudar um medico se estive-se me sentindo prejudicado. Sei que vocÊ vai excluir esse comentario como excluiu o outro que eu fiz mais o que importa é que eu tinha razão todos estão reclamando e o jogo não tem objetivo no momento, o unico objetivo dos jogadores é esperar update e alguma coisa sobre esse evento de natal. Sinceramente!!!!

danixx

Reaction score
^up,
Top google translator fails of the year..
I think its worth attending english classes at school.

Maurilio70

Reaction score
^up,
Top google translator fails of the year..
I think its worth attending english classes at school.

Eu acho que vocês deveriam se preocupar com o update ou com essa porcaria de evento do que ficar tentando enganar com essas respostinhas.
Não sabe corrigir os bugs simples digam que não vai sair update e pronto!

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Dude you look like a crying baby, stop with this spaw bro, soon update will happen, you just relax and wait what happens.

dowz13

Reaction score
the fuking updte is a joke i hate the people like u sin resentimientos pero ya se acabo dicimbre y ni madres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back