What's new

Welcome!

Update Trailer I

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Revik

Reaction score
Update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanbomel

Reaction score
why in the video says: THIS DECEMEBER?, today is january 2 and nothing...

mari dead

Reaction score
hola solo kisiera saver kuando va hacer el update porque nomas usven imagenes y videos muy buenos de los pokes pero no dices para kuando porfas digan fechas

Van Pajelek

Reaction score
we want real update, not trailers, teasers !

WELL DONE PA TEAM ! IM QUIT. I WILL NOT ENTER TO THE GAME MORE, CYA

Darekpolak1

Reaction score
Staff can make good trailers, but I guess its all they can do so far :p

Oh sorry... and posting screens ! :p

Vanbomel

Reaction score
come staff we dont want traielrs or screenshots, we wanna the update in the veideo says THIS DECEMBER, come on say the real date for the update, u are like pxg, only make videos and screenshots but never make update lol

Sharbat_Gula

Reaction score
we are in 2012 and the trailer says the update was launched in December, my question would be how much more we have to wait and to promise that the update would be launched in December? :)!!! plz

bob toronja

Reaction score
the video was made by lethal spriti and he is not a gamemaster ,owner or something like that (idk if is tutor) so anything in this video its no oficial stop crying because "in the video say december" :cool:

Last edited:

Gangstah

Reaction score
Stop crying, only wait, you doesn´t know how much cost make a OT and more a Pokemon OT...

Sorry my bad english but I´m 100% spanish :$ (I´ll ignore any kind of offensive commentary).

In the video says: "This video was created in a test server, some of the following things may change." DECEMBER 2011 Is in the video, so may change.

See you and take care :)

dowz13

Reaction score
odiame esta puto yo are spawn paque se les quite ya abra guelga de update .i.

Pzycko

Reaction score
;OO nose supone ke el update era en diciembre? pake asen trailers si no tienen asegurado el update bahh ke falsos. pero igual ke mamo si yo ni juego xDDDDD

sin ofender lethal i love uu broo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back