When it is updated?

Last edited:

Exidil

Reaction score
Well, i guess it's gonna be next december then ^_^ Too bad
Happy new year everybody!

Maurilio70

Reaction score
ADMINISTRATOR THAT SUPPOSED TO UPDATE ABOUT TO LEAVE BUT NO DATE SET SERVER being negatively affected WELL AVOID PLACING THE PLAYERS VIP VIP ALLEGING THAT PLACE SO WHEN THE EXIT UPDATE, Pokemon VERY HARD SELL FOR ALL LOOK THE NEW GENERATION THE SERVER LOSES WITH IT BECAUSE BEYOND THE OWNERS DO NOT YOU SELL DIAMONDS IN PLAYERS get tired of trying to sell SOMETHING OR BUY DIAMONDS AND ALL THAT YOU CAN NOT LEAD TO BECAUSE OF WAITING FOR UPDATE. In my opinion YOU SHOULD AT LEAST POST SOMETHING ON THE UPDATE IS AT NEAR OR FAR FOR THE PEOPLE DECIDE IF WE'RE GOING TO PLAY OR WAIT UPDATE, IF YOU ARE FAR FROM OUT OF KINDNESS HAVE PUT IN THE FORUM UPDATE STILL GOING TO TAKE THAT SINCERELY THE GAME WAS NOT AIM since the only goal of everyone is WAIT OR UPDATE THE EVENT OF CHRISTMAS. LEVEL 91 WORLD PLAYER PIERCIVALVULFRIKO Pearl.

PLEASE AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THE HELP, WHY THE PADVENTURES is unplayable!

EM PORTUGUES!

ADMINISTRADOR COM ESSE SUPOSTO UPDATE PRESTES A SAIR POREM SEM DATA DEFINIDA O SERVER ESTAR SENDO PREJUDICADO POIS BEM OS JOGADORES EVITAM COLOCAR VIP ALEGANDO QUE SO COLOCAM VIP QUANDO O UPDATE SAIR, MUITO DIFICIL VENDER POKEMONS POIS TODOS AGUARDAM A NOVA GERAÇÃO O SERVER PERDE COM ISSO POIS ALEM DE VOCÊS DONOS NÃO VENDEREM DIAMANTES NOS JOGADORES FICAMOS CANSADOS DE TENTAR VENDER ALGO OU COMPRAR DIAMANTES E NÃO CONSEGUIR ISSO TUDO ACARRETADO POR CAUSA DA ESPERA PELO UPDATE. NA MINHA OPNIÃO VOCÊS DEVERIAM AO MENOS PUBLICAR ALGO SOBRE O UPDATE SE TA PERTO OU LONGE PARA A GENTE DECIDIR SE VAMOS JOGAR OU ESPERAR O UPDATE, SE ESTIVER LONGE DE SAIR TENHAM A BONDADE DE POSTA NO FORUM QUE O UPDATE AINDA VAI DEMORAR POR QUE SINCERAMENTE O JOGO FICOU SEM OBJETIVO JA QUE O UNICO OBJETIVO DE TODOS É ESPERAR O UPDATE OU O EVENTO DE NATAL. PLAYER PIERCIVALVULFRIKO LEVEL 91 MUNDO PEROLA.

FAVOR QUEM CONCORDAR COMIGO DA UMA AJUDA, POR QUE ESTA INJOGAVEL O PADVENTURES!!!

Billy hatake

Reaction score
The game is not without purpose. The problem is that you can not sell your Pokemon. Several news had already been given in the forum, and from what I know the update has not yet emerged due to bugs. But soon we will have a surprise, I have faith :D

Maurilio70

Reaction score
I'm not trying to sell Pokemon, I'm just commenting on what I think and I'm sure the goal of any player at this point if you ask he will tell you that waiting for the update. as I am! This is my opinions and the forum was opened to expressarmons in our opinion!

não estou tentando vender pokemons, apenas estou comentando o que eu acho e tenho certeza que o objetivo de qualquer player nesse momento se você perguntar ele vai falar que esta esperando o update. assim como eu estou! Isso é a minha opnião e o forum foi aberto pra nos expressarmons nossas opnioes!

<_>**The Joker**<_>

Reaction score
this is verry good at this trade video says the updater will be in december? can anyone tell us in december 2012 or 2013??

Kunas

Reaction score
21.12.2012 - the worlds end. Update newer begin, so you can stop asking: when update?

danixx

Reaction score
wExim.png

@up: A legend is something that existed years/decades ago but its existence havent been confirmed by any trustable sources.

Last edited:

Metalero

Reaction score
21.12.2012 - the worlds end. Update newer begin, so you can stop asking: when update?

hahahahah xD! lol u are crazy >:< xD! the update this in jenuari or febray xD!

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score
The uppdate should start in april 2011 or something like that, april is ower so the said it will take like 1 month more, 8 months passed and they said it will be the last week of december 2011.December is ower the new year started, so I guess they will keep the uppdate for the next december... Since this uppdate should be like a present for players who play this game... Maybe will you make a surprise for us in december 2012 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back