What's new

Welcome!

Undelete Krwawe Ciernie / Complaint Waciando

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcio73

Reaction score
Hello , I would like to appeal the ban because I got it wrongly .
Mrs. [ GM] Raissa gave me banned , Reason : Illegal Advertising / Trade " .
Why ? Probably for this that I wrote for English - Chat: , , For Sale Tiger Armor Plate 9 "
Maybe the object does not exist in the game, but that's because it was written in jest ,
if they were to ban every player who writes something humorous purposes is half Polish
players would not exist , because it often goes to meet the players as they write , Buy Opel "or something
in this style . So please undelete my character .

I do not have a screenshot of course , why? Because I did not think it got something so pathetic Delete.

Mr / and Raissa probably was podpuszczona to make me ban by Tutor Wacianda that the difficult
verbal situation he could not defend and got 2 times mutations ;/ And for complaints niajkiej game , Metin2 "
The name of the game was reserved probably for good reason , but was able to break the blockade Waciando replacing
the letter "e " to " 3".

This is a link to screenshots of the situation with Mr. Tutor Waciando .
speedyshare.com/93mJ7/Waciando.rar

Translated from the Polish language in Google Translate

In Polish Leangue

Witam, chciałbym odwołać się od bana ponieważ dostałem go niesłusznie.
Pan/ni [GM]Raissa , dał/a mi bana ,,Reason: Illegal Advertising/Trade".
Dlaczego?! Prawdopodobnie za to że napisałem na Polish-Chat: ,,Sprzedam Tygrysią Zbroje Płytową+9"
Może ten przedmiot nie istnieje w grze, ale to dlatego że to było napisane w żartach,
gdyby miało się banować każdego gracza który pisze coś w celach humorystycznych to połowa polskich
graczy by nie istniała, ponieważ nieraz idzie się spotkać jak gracze piszą ,,Sprzedam Opla" albo coś
w tym stylu. Dlatego proszę o undelete mojej postaci.

Screena oczywiście nie posiadam, dlaczego? Ponieważ nie sądziłem że dostane za coś tak żalośnego Deleta.

Pan/i Raissa Zapewne była podpuszczona do tego by mnie zbanować przez Tutora Wacianda, który z trudnej
słownej sytuacji nie potrafił się wybronić i dostałem 2 razy muta ;/ Oraz za reklamacje niajkiej gry ,,Metin2"
Nazwa tej gry została zastrzeżona zapewne nie bez powodu, ale Waciando potrafił złamać blokade zastępując
literę "e" na "3".

To link do screenów z zaistniałej sytuacji z Panem Tutorem Waciando.

speedyshare.com/93mJ7/Waciando.rar

My nickname is: Krwawe Ciernie Serwer:Diamond

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Google Translator HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

English/Polish = Nice Trolling

i love threads like that

Last edited:

Kipi

Banned user
Reaction score
Jestes Polskim graczem wiec w skrocie napisze po Polski:

1 Co cie interesuje ile lat maja tutorzy widac sa na tym ogarnieci ( nie to co ty ) zeby pelnic ta funkcje
2 Ta twoja Zbroja ,,Sprzedam Tygrysią Zbroje Płytową+9" Istnieje w grze Metin i mogla byc potraktowana jako wymiana albo cos
3 Mr / and Raissa probably was podpuszczona to make me ban by Tutor Wacianda that the difficult -> Podpuszczona hahahahhah

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello , I would like to appeal the ban because I got it wrongly .
Mrs. [ GM] Raissa gave me banned , Reason : Illegal Advertising / Trade " .
Why ? Probably for this that I wrote for English - Chat: , , For Sale Tiger Armor Plate 9 "
Maybe the object does not exist in the game, but that's because it was written in jest ,
if they were to ban every player who writes something humorous purposes is half Polish
players would not exist , because it often goes to meet the players as they write , Buy Opel "or something
in this style . So please undelete my character .

wow I see your armor " Tiger Armor Plate "
4zB3of.png

Last edited:

Waciando

Reaction score
Yes, I didn't know what is ,,kidney'' but sorry, I'm not expert in human anatomy words in english. And?
Joke or not, selling kidney in PA is illegal. :)

Btw.
IEXTInm.png

3w0oPDP.png

SjDuPoc.png

For screen with your ,,tygrysia zbroja'', wait for [GM] Raissa reply

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well. Maybe items that you were "selling" for JOKES don't exist in our game, but they do in game called metin. If you're selling items from another game, that's illegal advertising. Everyone can say it was for fun just to don't get deletion. Let's see about Waciando.
Your first screen, taken of course from a context without full conversation, why did you hide the question of another guy, who asked what delete was for?
5xMwsU.png

Waciando explained here why^ so I don't see anything bad there.

2nd screen, you forgot to paste full screen with things you were selling;
jJAAScY.png

Kidney? I would like to know what is it too. I don't know any item, neither pokemon called kidney.
It is forbidden the sale of Pokemon/item that does not exist in the game.

What about Waciando? he copied your "offer" to me and I told him to get to know what is "kidney" for you. Some ppl told him the polish meaning, also player Niccolah insulted him.
Also you said "Seems what knowledge Tutors have, 14-15 years old, already after school?" <- kinda disrespectful, don't you think? Since when age denies ppl to get Tutorship? Some 16 years old players are much better and nice than 20+ years old ppl.

And now the reason of your deletion:
JKq964.png

Those items are from game called metin, and you're playing this, you showed it on your screens:
8FgZee.png

You won't get undeleted.
@closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back