What's new

Welcome!

Ultimate Security.

danixx

Reaction score
To avoid people being hacked the way they are now I thought about making an npc.
He will be called John the Lockman, his existence would be like a living deposit box.
You can save a poke there and take it out anytime.
It will work like Kate but will only give you the ability to save pokes there in case someone will hack you.
I think that there wont be another Grand Theft Stik, with this system.

Here's the conversation.

Me: Hi
John the Lockman: Hello there, would you like to buy a security box, lock or unlock your box?
Me: Security box
John the Lockman: Would you like to buy a security box for 1000 dollars?
Me: Yes
John the Lockman: Thanks.
Me: Lock
John the Lockman: To lock your box you will need a password. (4 digits)
Me: 1234 (Example.)
John the Lockman: Your security box is locked.
Me: Unlock
John the Lockman: To unlock your box give me the password.
Me: 7843
John the Lockman: Wrong password.
Me: 1234
John the Lockman: Your security box is unlocked. Say save poke to save your pokemon, withdraw to take it out. Say save item to save your items.
Me: Save poke
John the Lockman: To save your poke say [Name, level].
Me: Magmar, 94
John the Lockman: Your pokemon will be safe with me.
Me: Save item
John the Lockman: To save your item say [Name, Quantity].
Me: Ten Thousand Dollar, 26
John the Lockman: Your item/s will be save with me.
John the Lockman: To lock your security box give me the password.
Me: 1234
John the Lockman: Your security box is now locked.
Me: Bye
John the Lockman: Farewell, adventurer.

Darkhaos

Reaction score
I made a script like that long time ago xD

A nice idea, should be implemented

Darkhaos

Reaction score
The best solution is not to be so stupid to open hacklinks or download bots or any other ilegal software to play.

This game is played by childrens too, Some childrens do not have internet at home, so they have to go to a cyber cafe. As you know, Many people use these computers a day, so it is very likely that some may have some unwanted program.

The point is that there will always be people at risk of being hacked. More security, better server.

Khan

Reaction score
What if you forget your passcode for the security box? :(

Khan

Reaction score
What if you forget your passcode for the security box?

Instead of password, I would recommend something special that only you know, like you can make a custom question/answer.

John the Lockman: Hello there, would you like to buy a security box, lock or unlock your box?
John the Lockman: To lock your box you will need to make a custom question. (Max 25 characters)
Me: Question: What was your first dog's name?
John the Lockman:
Question accepted: What was your first dog's name? Are you sure about this question? It cannot be reversed later!
John the Lockman: Ok, now what will be your custom answer for this question?
Me: Rex
John the Lockman: Answer accepted.
John the Lockman: To lock your security box answer me this question. (Question that you assigned before).

Last edited:

CorpseNet

Reaction score
This game is played by childrens too, Some childrens do not have internet at home, so they have to go to a cyber cafe. As you know, Many people use these computers a day, so it is very likely that some may have some unwanted program.

The point is that there will always be people at risk of being hacked. More security, better server.

u are right but if a keylogger can steal the security password, so is the same thing, if u want avoid a keylogger u can type your password ingame with "On-Screen Keyboard"

CorpseNet

Reaction score
a keylogger can store all the logs typed in any process into a text file

Sayoen

Reaction score
u are right but if a keylogger can steal the security password, so is the same thing, if u want avoid a keylogger u can type your password ingame with "On-Screen Keyboard"
New keyloggers can even beat a 'on-screen keyboard' :p

Just buy a very good antyvirus - for me it's Avira Premium.

Darkness2

Reaction score
What if you forget your passcode for the security box?

Instead of password, I would recommend something special that only you know, like you can make a custom question/answer.

John the Lockman: To lock your box you will need to make a custom question. (Max 25 characters)
Me: Question: What was your first dog's name?
John the Lockman:
Question accepted: What was your first dog's name? Are you sure about this question? It cannot be reversed later!
John the Lockman: Ok, now what will be your custom answer for this question?
John the Lockman: Answer accepted.
John the Lockman: To lock your security box answer me this question. (Question that you assigned before).

It could be made where you can choose 1 or the other or both if you are that paranoid... I like the idea HOWEVER its not really needed... I have my IP key and RK saved into my phone, hidden in my comp, and in a post-it note. If everybody was that careful than there will be no problem with "I lost my IP key or I lost my RK or I lost my IP key and RK" If people actually used their brains and scanned shit before they opened them or tried to stop botting on a server that is easy enough without the bot than they wouldn't even have to worry about getting hacked. I mean seriously, I went from lvl 16(? I had personal problems for about 6 months and was "retired") to level 60 in about a week? Playing 3-4 hours a day and just mass hunting squirtles or mass fishing with a friend. I mean seriously...

HOW TO NOT GET HACKED
1. Do not share your account. 1 person per account.
2. Do not download bot's, 99.9999999% of the time they will have a keylogger.
3. Use different acc\pass for every server you play. (Kind of a hypocrite thing to say cause I was hacked due to this and lost well over 15k of pokes\items\cash)
4. NEVER enter your account information anywhere else.
5. Regularly scan for virus's.

^ Following those 5 things will ALMOSTguarantee that you will never be hacked.

All 5 of those lead to 1 thing, play fair. It isn't a hard server at all, of course it gets LONGER; the quests may get hard but its never hard to hunt and make cash. If you are THAT lazy that you share\bot and get hacked, in my opinion.. YOU DESERVE IT.

Kk, my rants over ^_^. Have fun and play fair (gogo Johto!!)

Back