What's new

Welcome!

Tutor BR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrielgha

Reaction score
Please ''Gods'', One Brazilian/Portuguese Tutor, Fast. In My Opnion, The Options is Milongaa [103] , Foxx [84], Crus Axenos [67], Roqnrolll [89] or Mang [124], But Mang Don't Participates in The Portuguese chat.

Last edited:

Lesiz

Reaction score
I offered to just have not spoken I should be chosen, it's like I told a Polish "with a tutor tutors BR others, can they take better care of their community", now you're bothering me by offering to tutor can not do no buddy, after all who choose Jano is not me, much less you. :)

Of course not. I have some reasons:
1.-Jano hates me (because i did a bad joke, not long ago)
2.-I dont speak portuguese.
3.-I dont play in pearl
4.-I'm not playing this game for now
5.-I dont really wanna help portuguese people (not being racist, i just dont like them...)

Abble

Reaction score
3.-I dont play in pearl
5.-I dont really wanna help portuguese people (not being racist, i just dont like them...)

trolls like people?

Foxxx

Reaction score
3.-I dont play in pearl

I'm sorry but... you are pathetic... mainly by the number 5.

Razioo

Reaction score
I got an idea!
How about you people ask your questions in (here it comes) ENGLISH then the non-br tutors can answer?
Sounds like a plan right?

Foxxx

Reaction score
Good to see they are dealing with neglect, the fact is that only got a problem and I do not see here, but showed maturity or the administrators themselves, I believe that as the friend above said "this is not racism" is actually the name of xenophobia. and I believe it is not just that the practice!
Now I will give a hint to the administrators to remove the chat Portuguese since we can not be fairly moderate, better since you repudiate both the Brazilians, remove the chat is a good way to fix it!
So everyone will have to speak the language of you, I am deeply saddened because this is not how you should proceed.
I appreciate the attention of all who took the post seriously, I'm closing the same!

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Good to see they are dealing with neglect, the fact is that only got a problem and I do not see here, but showed maturity or the administrators themselves, I believe that as the friend above said "this is not racism" is actually the name of xenophobia. and I believe it is not just that the practice!
Now I will give a hint to the administrators to remove the chat Portuguese since we can not be fairly moderate, better since you repudiate both the Brazilians, remove the chat is a good way to fix it!
So everyone will have to speak the language of you, I am deeply saddened because this is not how you should proceed.
I appreciate the attention of all who took the post seriously, I'm closing the same!

Yes, OF COURSE XENOPHOBIA, And in Diamond we got 2 Brazillian tutors and we are really XENOPHOBIC.

Kid, please. It doesn't depend on countries, since everybody should use ENGLISH

Harv~

Thread re-opened.

Foxxx

Reaction score
well believe that "everyone speaks English" will be one of your own ... it is not in the rules of the game ... surely you must have read the rules right?
I think the best way to solve is to remove the chat Portuguese tutors and ready so they will know what is being said.
I follow the game since beta. not only participated in the forum as assiduously as you, and if someone is really bothered me that I offer to tutor do not care to say here that I do not want the job, if you choose a tutor for the Portuguese chat just want to choose another someone has to moderate the conversation and I know that many Brazilians have qualified to do, so because some friend does not speak more through the chat because they are a lot of talk insults a minimum.

infix

Reaction score
If there's not a Br Tutor is because there's not a trustable one STILL on pearl, the main lenguage of this game is ENGLISH, and if there's not a BR that can speak english so good, there shouldn't be one, i know that almost all of our Sages are spanish speakers but they domain the english very good.

And if you know any br that speak english tell him to come on forums a make atleast 400 posts helping players cuz i haven't seen so many here.

Also as you can see, 3 of our admins are spanish speakers and they already made it clear that we shouldn't write in another lenguage but english here to let every single player understand it.

Foxxx

Reaction score
Yes I understand your point of view, I must inform you that the rules of the game is not written in official language, of course not too late to put.

Foxxx

Reaction score
you can only be kidding me ...
you read the rules?? Dude you're a Game Master!
Well if I have said it worse, I'll say it again ...
There is written in the Rules What is the official language, I think now you got me ...

Razioo

Reaction score
The br people always come with the excuse "english is not our main language"
Well Im pretty sure for 50-90% of the people who play this game, english is not their main language. Hell might not even be their second language.
This does not mean you do not have to try to speak it. I for example learned (if I say so myself) to speak english quite decent through playing tibia and just talking to people you meet there.

Foxxx

Reaction score
You are taking this conversation to another path, I'm just saying that ... Is not written in the rules of the game your main language.
where it is written what is the official language of the game? show me.
Just like that, do not put this conversation into another path.

As I have already commented, remove the chat Portuguese, and so we have to speak a language they understand and tutors ready. The Brazilian Hapt we are not at the point of view of you to have a tutor.

Just ask in topic focus and not be talking or attacking the Brazilian community as in the first place, I just put here what is happening, and just gave the idea of ​​having a tutor for the Brazilian Portuguese chat nothing else ok?
Focus on people let's stop attacking because it will not lead anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back