What's new

Welcome!

Tutor BR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxxx

Reaction score
Okay we all know we have three tutors do not want to talk about them, want to talk about where we chat Brazilians speak Portuguese and we exchanged ideas, would like all of the server pearl mainly Brazilians who talk in the chat help us to choose a tutor Brazilian because players often speak words and insults tutors do not intend and can not control the situation,Jano or alba please check who can tutor for the Portuguese chat some time will be impossible to talk to. we can see some names and maybe make an election ... but do not let the chat porguese like this, noting that existing tutors already do what they can, but often do not understand what is said. I thank everyone's attention.

I offer myself to the job.

gabrielgha

Reaction score
I Agree With Foxxx, Pearl Need One Brazilian Tutor. One Option is Milongaa [103].

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
Why you created the thread on the Trade Section?

I'll move it To general Discussion.

And Btw, I'm agreed with this, Portuguese channel needs a Brazilian/portuguese Tutor, I can't understand all that you speak, and sometimes, due that fact, I'm not able to Fully help the Pearl's Brazilian Community

I'm Sorry

Foxxx

Reaction score
Sorry for create in wrong sector.

And thanks for helping the Brazilian community.

Lesiz

Reaction score
Isn't khan a brazilian tutor? or he got demoted maybe?

Hmm i agree having a br tutor (if khan isnt a portuguese tutor) but i dont really agree having you "Foxxx" as a tutor, since u arent popular or something and GMs doesnt know if ur trustable.

Foxxx

Reaction score
Isn't khan a brazilian tutor? or he got demoted maybe?

Hmm i agree having a br tutor (if khan isnt a portuguese tutor) but i dont really agree having you "Foxxx" as a tutor, since u arent popular or something and GMs doesnt know if ur trustable.

I offered to just have not spoken I should be chosen, it's like I told a Polish "with a tutor tutors BR others, can they take better care of their community", now you're bothering me by offering to tutor can not do no buddy, after all who choose Jano is not me, much less you. :)

gabrielgha

Reaction score
Please Jano and Others ''Gods'', Give One Brazilian or Portuguese Tutor Fast.
Have two Polish, one Mexican, one chilean, and Botones (Italian?). Where are the Brazilian or Portuguese?
Thanks for attenction.
By: Crus Axenos 67

Last edited:

Ozai

Reaction score
Okay we all know we have three tutors do not want to talk about them, want to talk about where we chat Brazilians speak Portuguese and we exchanged ideas, would like all of the server pearl mainly Brazilians who talk in the chat help us to choose a tutor Brazilian because players often speak words and insults tutors do not intend and can not control the situation,Jano or alba please check who can tutor for the Portuguese chat some time will be impossible to talk to. we can see some names and maybe make an election ... but do not let the chat porguese like this, noting that existing tutors already do what they can, but often do not understand what is said. I thank everyone's attention.

I offer myself to the job.

Will be Good. Me too I don't understand all what they speak but I help with what I understand.

gabrielgha

Reaction score
In My Opnion, The Options is Milongaa [103] , Foxx [84], Crus Axenos [67] or Mang [124]

Foxxx

Reaction score
I agree but, the truth is that no fighting or anything like that only admins elect someone to office, because I believe that other tutors have to care for their communities, and Brazilians often say they do not understand the words and the Brazilians until we constrained with what is often said, only do what has to be done but please do ...

Gusg

Reaction score
I think it should have a Brazilian tutor, but it should be a good choice to not have problems! I Support !

gabrielgha

Reaction score
I agree but, the truth is that no fighting or anything like that only admins elect someone to office, because I believe that other tutors have to care for their communities, and Brazilians often say they do not understand the words and the Brazilians until we constrained with what is often said, only do what has to be done but please do ...
The Tutors From Poland or the Spanish dont understand The Brasilians, many words in portuguese they unknown, and many Brazilians Don't speak englishand Don't understand nothing in English.

Last edited:

Hipek

Reaction score
The Tutors From Poland or the Spanish dont understand The Brasilians, many words in portuguese they unknown, and many Brazilians Don't speak englishand Don't understand nothing in English.
Hey, hey… I'm doing my best… I even started to say „xau nickname” when I mute someone! :x
Another way to mute is tell me what someone told and translate it… I confirm it with other brs/portugueses and mute or not but I try! :c

gabrielgha

Reaction score
Hey, hey… I'm doing my best… I even started to say „xau nickname” when I mute someone! :x
Another way to mute is tell me what someone told and translate it… I confirm it with other brs/portugueses and mute or not but I try! :c
Yes, you is a Good Tutor, But The Tutors From Poland Dont Understand Many Words In Portuguese. And The Brs Uses Many Slangs, is Imposible to translate Slangs.

Last edited:

gabrielgha

Reaction score
an opcion is Jhamal lv 90 and Dream Catcher(100+),they are player allways on and have a great knowledge about the game
Those Players Don't Participates in The Chats. In My Opnion, The Options is Milongaa [103] , Foxx [84], Crus Axenos [67] or Mang [124], But Mang Don't Participates in The Portuguese chat too.

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
hehe never is what u or some ppl want man only go play its all u can do :D

whats the things to be a tutor?

help ppl?
doubts?
report bugs or bots?

someone look ppl who do it frequently?

if no anyone can be a tutor, and its not good, can be who you truly cares for the smooth running of the game...
is not only select one, need search who is better for this work...

its all i think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back