What's new

Welcome!

Tsuge bad tsuge mad

Tsu

Reaction score
Tsuge mad, kurmis dead! the flavor of revenge, ainnn ki deliciaaaa!!! call the staff to protect you, and call gero too, your "support" :DD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Tsuge mad, kurmis dead! the flavor of revenge, ainnn ki deliciaaaa!!! call the staff to protect you, and call gero too, your "support" :DD

He doesn't need staff to protect him, but if you gonna break rules then it will happen

Tsu

Reaction score
He doesn't need staff to protect him, but if you gonna break rules then it will happen

uaheuaheuaheuaheahuea, kurmis being kurmis, everyday an new type of shame, relax dear Raissa, as evertime, i just pay back, never begin the fights, just never run of them. Probably, one day, it will cost my permanence in the game, but i'll fall with honour, not like an asshole talkative .

Matiuus

Reaction score
Consulta, los usuarios que abusaron de Destiny Knot? No se le aplicó ninguna sanción? Saludos

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
uaheuaheuaheuaheahuea, kurmis being kurmis, everyday an new type of shame, relax dear Raissa, as evertime, i just pay back, never begin the fights, just never run of them. Probably, one day, it will cost my permanence in the game, but i'll fall with honour, not like an asshole talkative .

Tell me when i was pushing you on bosses, you will not, cuz that's never happened, i didnt wrote either to anyone to push you for me, im beating your ass without such things.
And even if i would start to push you, because of that you started to push everyone on raid? That's why you started to lure Boss around a map with shiny sunflora? You are mad, because you are really weak against every possibile boss, since destiny knot doesnt reflect DMG anymore, and that's why you are playing unfairly. TSUGE MAD BEING MAD. Oh, and you were pushing mostly players that makes often most DMG, on Darkrai it was Lecho, Lorensillo and me, but for sure there were someone more, i didnt pay do much attention, all that was to help Boynokyol one player that wasnt pushed by you xDDD TSUGE idiot TSUGE stupid.
All shame i do is writing with you, but letting catch you a bait is real pleasure.

Tsu

Reaction score
Look that cry, is amazing, wonderfull, shameboy :D look my big text to you "mimimi" uasheuaheuahea ;)

Back