What's new

Welcome!

Tradeworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltafox on Diamond

Reaction score
Well, iam here staff to show you about a broke rule: TRADEWORLD!

As everybody know this is not allowed.

All the players that do it get deletion!

So here i have an image showing that the player CHAAPS ( a player that got many help from the staff in all the moments the He needed, and He does it with you, all that the staff ask for us is play inside the rules, and He can’t do it, so please look it:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg88/scaled.php?server=88&filename=chaapstrade.png&res=landing

The image is in portuguese and i Will translate it for you guys:

Chaaps: was because he duty ​​me money

Death san: no sense

Chaaps: 10k

Chaaps: and was going to stop play

Chaaps: so he gave me the account as payment

Mysticaiobra: u got 5k

Mysticaiobra: hehe

Chaaps: RS

Mysticaiobra: no sense

Chaaps: no sense

Chaaps: no sense

Chaaps: is because thisGuy

chaaps:bought my char in tíbia game,

Chaaps: and did not pay me

Mysticaiobra: know....

Chaaps: no sense.

SO here we can see that chaaps traded an acc in tíbia game for acc in PA. THIS ACC is (Stradlin San) that u GMS can see that the login are in the same ip as chaaps, He use this acc constantly.

chaaps

Reaction score
put all the window, so staff can see that is on guild channel :)

leandrohugostoso

Reaction score
lol !! what is this chaaps. You really did that? Te regarded as a friend! Although my friend it has to have a punishment! slutty brother

chaaps

Reaction score
lol !! what is this chaaps. You really did that? Te regarded as a friend! Although my friend it has to have a punishment! slutty brother

I dont understood very well, but as I said, its a guild channel conversation, so OFC its a joke (guild channel talk is not punishble) :>

Abble

Reaction score
He was lvl 118 in that picture (now he's lvl 140), guild chat conversations are not allowed as report since he could be joking.
And for god sake, why are you using it as an argument now? this picture is from long time ago as we can see, you're just doing it because you guys had a discussion in-game.

chaaps

Reaction score
He was lvl 118 in that picture (now he's lvl 140), guild chat conversations are not allowed as report since he could be joking.
And for god sake, why are you using it as an argument now? this picture is from long time ago as we can see, you're just doing it because you guys had a discussion in-game.

that!
I think I was 118 lvl like 5 or 6 months ago, so, very old ss :B

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Osmar Rullez have deleted by account trading and he talk about that in Guild Chat, i just dont show the thread here because is a more than 4 weeks. :)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
that!
I think I was 118 lvl like 5 or 6 months ago, so, very old ss :B

So, if i go to the game and sell and buy account from the game, i can come from forum after 4 months and say that? or better, and show a screenshoot with a proof??

chaaps

Reaction score
So, if i go to the game and sell and buy account from the game, i can come from forum after 4 months and say that? or better, and show a screenshoot with a proof??

Like I said, gamechat conversations could be jokes, so they are not punishbles, and if u want me to be punished, you will have to pust the hole screenshot, with that they will see its a gamechat conversation, soo, infinity looping :)

Deltafox on Diamond

Reaction score
u ware not joking cuz the GMS cam see that u are using the acc, and saying that could be a joke is not an argument so come on staff being yestarday or today, does not matter, he did it and is just look for that is not a joke.

chaaps

Reaction score
u ware not joking cuz the GMS cam see that u are using the acc, and saying that could be a joke is not an argument so come on staff being yestarday or today, does not matter, he did it and is just look for that is not a joke.

beeing a joke or not (they will never now the truth) but its a gamechat conversation like I said and its not punishble!

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Like I said, gamechat conversations could be jokes, so they are not punishbles, and if u want me to be punished, you will have to pust the hole screenshot, with that they will see its a gamechat conversation, soo, infinity looping :)

Like i said, A PLAYER CALLED OSMAR RULLEZ HAVE DELETED ACC BECAUSE TALK ABOUT SELL AN ACCOUNT IN A GUILD CHAT, so you are more than Osmar Rullez??

Crus

Banned user
Reaction score
when was it? 6 months ago?
why did you decide to report it now? just now, not when it has happened

Chaaps: was because he duty ​​me money

Chaaps: 10k

Chaaps: and was going to stop play

Chaaps: so he gave me the account as payment

Mysticaiobra: u got 5k

Mysticaiobra: hehe

Chaaps: RS

And try to translate it right

Chaaps: he owed 10k to me

Chaaps: and he was going to stop to play

Chaaps: so, he gave me the account to lvl, do the quest and get the TM as a payment

Chaaps: so, i didn't win anything

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
when was it? 6 months ago?
why did you decide to report it now? just now, not when it has happened

And try to translate it right

Chaaps: he owed 10k to me

Chaaps: and he was going to stop to play

Chaaps: so, he gave me the account to lvl, do the quest and get the TM as a payment

Chaaps: so, i didn't win anything

Well bro, i am not anyside, but its need a good translation? Gm raiden did a punishment in chaaps report minuts ago, and that was in portugueae and u are the samething as raidem, a gm that speak portuguse so...

chaaps

Reaction score
Well bro, i am not anyside, but its need a good translation? Gm raiden did a punishment in chaaps report minuts ago, and that was in portugueae and u are the samething as raidem, a gm that speak portuguse so...

Nah, u are at their side since we hate each other :)
About deltafox notation = common chats are punishbles, gamechat could be joke (as it is), so its no punishble, since you are a tutor you should know it

Crus

Banned user
Reaction score
I know what he said, but some GM's don't speak portuguese, and he was doing a translation of the conversation, so, do it right to avoid mistakes.

@On Topic:

In the first time Chaaps said that his friend gave him a Acc to do the TM Quest (so, is it the ACC trade?)

and in a second time Chaaps said that a guy bought his acc on Tibia and didn't pay him, nothing related to the game (so, is it the ACC trade?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back