ban this toxic players ;)

Last edited:

Metin

Reaction score
Nice job exposing yourself bro

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
"trash" doesnt brake rules, but "motherfucker" is, imo both players are toxic af :)
And from screens, we can see who started.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, you are reporting someone insulting you while you are doing exactly the same. OhGodNo

Coszma ~ "your mom job, suck my dick" "stupid slutty motherfucker"
Sylwanek ~ "trash, idiot". after his mom insulting.

Both players are toxic af, but not every insult is the same, and insult someone after his first insult is self-defence. And insulting someone's parents is the wors insult, in my opinion.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
So just wait til' cm wil notate him

Well, you are reporting someone insulting you while you are doing exactly the same. OhGodNo

About you, from sylwanek I hear this man was pushing his friend, and also this man started with words like "stupid" and "fuck you". Maybe you would ignore this but like we see he didn't and he had right to do it. After Cozsmos said that his mother's job is sucking dick, sylwanek just called him idiot BECAUSE IN RULES THERE'S NOTHING 'BOUT YOU CAN'T, while insulting with family is. Mother and father are the most important in our life, everyone should respect them.
I think you wanted just tell us to don't insult each other, but in this case, someone can be felt really offended

Tsotss

Reaction score
Imo was enough to report it without calling someone "dog", "trash" or "idiot". Not to defend Coszma (I don't like as much as you when someone insulting parents or other family members), but it was really needed to do is? That's is a bit pointless - reporting someone while doing the same (but a bit less let's say).

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
So just wait til' cm wil notate him

About you, from sylwanek I hear this man was pushing his friend, and also this man started with words like "stupid" and "fuck you". Maybe you would ignore this but like we see he didn't and he had right to do it. After Cozsmos said that his mother's job is sucking dick, sylwanek just called him idiot BECAUSE IN RULES THERE'S NOTHING 'BOUT YOU CAN'T, while insulting with family is. Mother and father are the most important in our life, everyone should respect them.
I think you wanted just tell us to don't insult each other, but in this case, someone can be felt really offended

I don't defend the other guy as well because here we can clearly see that both users were insulting each other. What I wanted to write is the fact, that Sylwanek wrote to this guy defending his friend but instead of writing "trash, idiot" he could have written something not offensive. As Lewuseq wrote above - he could just report the guy or ignore it. I think sometimes is better to ignore the people instead to start with fighting. Still I cannot understand what the other person who insults someone's parents wants to achieve... maybe is the lack of love? :)

Back