What's new

Welcome!

The Magic of 'Kurwa'

Avasun

Banned user
Reaction score
886844_1065720533478874_6261845610078437442_o.jpg
i think you guys have to pay me to say Kurwa in your chat ^^ it is the only word i know in polish language and i know it is like "Fu**" but who cares !! :D Thanks to my friend Waciando <3

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
isnt kurwa a banned word? it's enough offensive to be banned from any thread tittle, if staff can't forgive its compared word in spanish or in any other lenguage, it must be equal for all other lenguages.

Avasun

Banned user
Reaction score
isnt kurwa a banned word? it's enough offensive to be banned from any thread tittle, if staff can't forgive its compared word in spanish or in any other lenguage, it must be equal for all other lenguages.

Tobies, why are you so disperated... it is just a game to have fun... not a "WAR""

Avasun

Banned user
Reaction score
reserving u for my aero then

Btw Sheeper, i think you are very close to catch aero and it will be very bad of you to decide to leave Rock Spawn since when you go a noob player come and get from 100-200 balls sth like this and it will be frustrating for sure so i suggest you be patient for some and stay in Rock for some more to get it ^^ and i wish you good luck and you will catch without any ^^
"Kurwa"

Back