What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Sylveon Ability Adaptability [RESET] Solve my case Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabolith

Reaction score
Diabolith / Platinum

I created this topic in the designated area only to not be tumulating the Sylveon quest task topic.

I would like to know what can be done for me = / because the ability of my sylveon is totally useless to her = //

15:39 You see a pokeball.
Sylveon [61][F]
Ability: Adaptability [Reset]
TM: Pound
Position: {x = 5052, y = 3520, z = 7}.

Thnks

Tsotss

Reaction score
Nothing to do. Ability is random. Even if you try to reset it, you can gain the same ability before reset. If you don't want it, you can always try to sell this Sylveon and buy another one.

diabolith

Reaction score
Nothing to do. Ability is random. Even if you try to reset it, you can gain the same ability before reset. If you don't want it, you can always try to sell this Sylveon and buy another one.

Random like that? Fall into a skill that is not even part of the abilities that the pokemon has ?? So I'm going to start giving RESET on a lot of pokemon that does not have Moxie for them to get this ability since it's so random ...

For me it would have to be random inside the abilities that the pokemon has and not within ALL the abilities do not you think?

Tsotss

Reaction score
I understand your point of view. In Turek' situation pokemon has one ability and can't use ability reset propably or something like that. I know now what are you talking about. Wait for Jano's anserw.

A

Albuquerque

Added a new product to the premium shop, it allows you to reset a Pokemon ability, please keep in mind that you can only reset a Pokemon ability once and there is still a chance (low) to get the same ability again, Pokemon who already had their ability reset will have a special tag [Reset] on market and ball description.

Happens!

diabolith

Reaction score

I will not start to talk about the logic of such a thing again, if you think it's right and fair that good for you, I do not think it's right and not right, you use an ability reset on a pokemon that has 2 abilities and it has a 3 skill he does not even have in his talent tree! I think if the pokemon does not have such skill even if it's your own! He should not receive it when the reset is used! thank you

Sheeper

Reaction score
Pokemon can inherit an ability from his pre-evolution. This way, even if your sylveon couldn't have this ability on his own, he received it from the eevee. Ability reset can keep your current ability even if it's inherited and it doesn't have it in it's own set. It is clearly said your pokemon has a chance (low) to keep current ability, but it's nowhere said that it will 100% change it if the ability is inherited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back