What's new

Welcome!

suggestions on to buy premium

Arceus

Reaction score
hi, my suggestion on the diamonds or premium, you can put a pay metod with ''pay with mobile'', so evryone for any country can buy premium and other metod paypal, other thing i think is bether you put the diamonds because there you can put it each diamonds in 50 cent because on Pkmn BR 10 diamonds = 11 real 11 real= 5,50 dolar ( 10 diamond = 5,50 dl aprox)... srry for my inglish xD

ps: if you need help with french,portugues,espanish ppl i can help because i talk espanish,inglish,portugues,french thanks :)

Toddler

Reaction score
They are thinking about the sms system. Also, I think they haven't decided on a price. Read the FAQ mate.

Arceus

Reaction score
Toddler said:
They are thinking about the sms system. Also, I think they haven't decided on a price. Read the FAQ mate.
yea xd i should read the FAQ before posting

Toddler

Reaction score
Arceus said:
Toddler said:
yea xd i should read the FAQ before posting

No biggy..Just some people will get overly ridiculous and hound on you.

Miffo

Reaction score
yes with mobilphone is good because I can buy it too ^^

Loydr

Reaction score
Arceus said:
ps: if you need help with french,portugues,espanish ppl i can help because i talk espanish,inglish,portugues,french thanks :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for make me laugh XD
Please, if anyone need help dont talk to him xD

And your question is already answered

Xampy

Reaction score
The FAQ helps a lot, you should read it, yes.

@Payment with mobile phone:
Well, we all know that DaoPay/ZaoPay/Wurupay/FukPay when you try to withdraw money they take the 60&/65% or the benefits earned.(That's A LOT)
I think the staff is doing the game as a hobbie so they shouldnt care a lot about money BUT they've to pay the dedicated.
If they were rich they wouldnt care about money, they would put ZaoPay/DaoPay and so on and get mini-benefits.
It's a good threat to talk about this.

Toddler

Reaction score
Its imaginable that the owner would want all the money earned from the server for the server. They set a price and get the money out. They get less for what the price was. Just for an easy payment way...Not fair eh?

Arceus

Reaction score
Loydr said:
Arceus said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for make me laugh XD
Please, if anyone need help dont talk to him xD

And your question is already answered
lol at least i now to speak these languaje and i think you only now 1-2

Back