What's new

Welcome!

Stunning Confusion

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello, Folks.

Today, I would like to suggest a change to "Stunning Confusion" passive, and also would like to propose it as a new moveset. Currently, the only pkms which have this as a passive are psyduck and golduck. In old times, it was a seriously abusive and opness moveset, both psyduck and golduck, released this incessantly causing confusion and making our hunting and its level up a little easier. Now, it has been changed and both of them use this with a bit of rarity.

My suggestion, basically is: (Stunning Confusion as Moveset)

Similar to the old stunning confusion it would work similarly like an "earthquake", a "Brine", an "incinerate" etc, hitting a sequence of 6 times or maybe 8, with the total of damage distributed and nicely rebalanced within those 6 or 8 times hitting. The difference would be that within this sequence of 6 or 8 times hitting, it would have a probability of 50% or less (it goes in according to the technical terms that you use to rebalance pkms) to cause stun, and the other 50% or more of not causing stun, just hitting.

(Stunning Confusion as passive)

The idea is basically the same. You could bring the old stunning confusion back being released more often causing less damage and with 10/15 to 20% of chance to cause stun.

Sqm would be the same that confusion sqm.

Thank you in advance.

Obreviate

Reaction score
That's the point, there is similarity between both, but each one has a differentiated effect, giving a greater diversity among the psychic movesets.
Another thing about Stunning Confusion as moveset that I have thought, it's in its formula, it could be released similar to thousand waves, aqua power, even subzero storm, magical leaf etc, instead it being only around of your pkm, the name could be kept the same, its formula just would be differentiated between passive and moveset. In other words, Stunning Confusion as passive would be as it is now, and Stunning Confusion as moveset could be smth like you can see in the SS below:

e0TUg32.jpg

Sorry for the awful edit, just trying to make the idea a little clearer.

Back