What's new

Welcome!

Striker's retirement Speech :)

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Its been a long journey that I had in this game, and I think its about time PA and me part ways. I have spent a lot of time here and now I want to try new things, new gaming options, so that means no time for PA.
Still I will come time to time to see how the game has turned, because I cant really be that away from PA; looking forward to see what my comrades from the staff will do for this game.

I'll admit this might be the best gaming experience I ever had, met some huge friends(yeah friends) that even with the time, I know they'll still see me and treat me like they always did in-game.

I wont do a huge list of thanks, because that's really ain't my style BUT, I really want to thanks every single person that kept me in this game, the guild Free World; Please keep my ambition about making the best spanish community ever! I'll log in maybe 1 day a week to check on you guys. Thanks to Stay Strong(championship team) and Nostalgia. And last but not least, thanks to Jano for bringing me back to the game.

Wkrms6.png

Love ya PA! :D

Back