What's new

Welcome!

Stop closing threads without a reason lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I borrowed the Cloned Scizor because I wanted to try it out lol, I always loved Scyther and Scizor there is nothing wrong with wanting to try them out after they got changed right?

And about Demon King's pokemon, they were a gift. As you are so interested in the story: When padventures started I started around 2 weeks before Demon King did, since he is dutch I helped him in the early stages of the game. Later on he surpassed me because I only cared about pvp. When Demon King retired he gifted me all his pokemons because he wanted to return the favor I did for him when he was still a beginner. We were friends since the start of pa, untill his retirement.

If you have any proof about me buying pokemons, you can show them to me and I will accept my punishment. I got 0 warning, never did anything wrong in the game and just because you heard some stories you delete me without any proof? You are deleting people so easy, I might be retired but that doesn't mean it gives you the right to delete me like that. I supported this game a lot, if you still have my payment history check it and tell me is it worth to delete such an old supporter of the game.

kirius

Reaction score
I think there is no valid proof that you buy pokemon, one of the two is lying, and there is no way to check if there is no such conversation between these two people negotiating it

Skyrus

Reaction score
I think there is no valid proof that you buy pokemon, one of the two is lying, and there is no way to check if there is no such conversation between these two people negotiating it

Exactly, I'm getting punished for something I didn't do and there is not even proof for it.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Just an Idea...
Since Skyrus claims he got that C scizor from bosnian for free(borrowed, but since Bosnian is deleted it's his), how about Skyrus just gives it back for undeletion? Skyrus teoritically won't lose anything since he got it for nothing as he claims, and if he actually bought it (there are no strong proofs for that) he'd lose the money paid for it. Seems a kind of compromise where both sides should be satisfed (less or more).

#Random opinion

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Just an Idea...
Since Skyrus claims he got that C scizor from bosnian for free(borrowed, but since Bosnian is deleted it's his), how about Skyrus just gives it back for undeletion? Skyrus teoritically won't lose anything since he got it for nothing as he claims, and if he actually bought it (there are no strong proofs for that) he'd lose the money paid for it. Seems a kind of compromise where both sides should be satisfed (less or more).

#Random opinion
Thanks,

There you have your chance to get undelete. If you accept, I'll undel you and you'll send parcel with cloned scizor.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Just an Idea...

#Random opinion

It's not mine anyway I just wanted to test it so I'm glad to give it away, the pokemon only gave me trouble. Take it and undelete me, but don't punish me for something I didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back