What's new

Welcome!

Stones & Lvl requirements

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Some lvl requeriments from this thread, have been changed, i will update it later

darkensmichael

Reaction score
i don't like the sistem stones.... only on eevee... the game is great!... but... sistem stones? noo!!...

No Chyba Tak

Reaction score
darkensmichael said:
i don't like the sistem stones.... only on eevee... the game is great!... but... sistem stones? noo!!...
its only few Pokes...
Not all like on BR serv...

Cookiies

Reaction score
I think you should add Charmander/bublasaur/squirtle in there also a dratini aswell as dragonite is a strong pokemon
keep up the great work

Jack

Reaction score
I think you should make stones a little bit easier to acquire-maybe make them lootable on all second stage pokemon of the type. I only say this because there are plenty of good pokes requiring no stones so why would you want one that requires a stone to evolve it? Like in the Beta i have a poliwrath that is very good but i will not get in the game because of the stone to evolve it. I would rather just get a tentacool or goldeen or something.

Suka Diabla

Reaction score
hmm me sugestion is stone for last form all pokes.. but lv 50+ ? all lover 50lv cant drop stone so pokes 40/50+ second form can drop that stone and u can evo last form ^ now stone need only some pokes charizard/blastoise/venusaur and some more but this is only some pokes... in po br i need stone to make any evo so there is nice...

Sorelio

Reaction score
Ye, as I see Venusaur very much stronger than a Victreebell, it should also need a stone to evolve... People only use Victreebell 'cause it doesn't need such a high level and the first evolutions are easily obtained... So why should you get a high-end pokemon that easily? ...Doesn't make much sense to me.
Some rare used pokemon need stones, so they will be used even more rare and best can just be evolved, so everyone wants to get them and they will be worth a huge amount, yay.
€: It would suck if only higher levels had the chance to get stones, since more people would play if they could get stones already in the low levels and get some money to get started even better... Though I don't think they'll be worth that much, since you will spend most of your money at balls and only a few pokemon evolve with stones.

Renett

Reaction score
Sorelio said:
Ye, as I see Venusaur very much stronger than a Victreebell, it should also need a stone to evolve... People only use Victreebell 'cause it doesn't need such a high level and the first evolutions are easily obtained... So why should you get a high-end pokemon that easily? ...Doesn't make much sense to me.
Some rare used pokemon need stones, so they will be used even more rare and best can just be evolved, so everyone wants to get them and they will be worth a huge amount, yay.
€: It would suck if only higher levels had the chance to get stones, since more people would play if they could get stones already in the low levels and get some money to get started even better... Though I don't think they'll be worth that much, since you will spend most of your money at balls and only a few pokemon evolve with stones.
Weepinbell needs a stone to evolve now.

Carlitos I

Reaction score
I would like the team to put sms its the only way i could donate since i dont have paypal :|

Renett

Reaction score
Carlitos I said:
I would like the team to put sms its the only way i could donate since i dont have paypal :|
Don't run from the topic's theme.

Carlitos I

Reaction score
In the table they made I think there is a mistake since they put poliwag needs stone to be poliwhirl...

Poliwhirl doesnt need stone Poliwrath only

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
Carlitos I said:
In the table they made I think there is a mistake since they put poliwag needs stone to be poliwhirl...
Poliwhirl doesnt need stone Poliwrath only
-.- Poliwhirl is the one that needs Water Stone to Poliwrath

Check This: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/061.shtml

@on Its obviously a looot better that only pokemon that evolve with stones in the GBA games evolve with stones here :D

It was kind of irritating that in PO you needed a coccon stone to evolve Caterpie, I know its not a big deal but it is better this way

Carlitos I

Reaction score
dude.. I know but someone said that poliwag needed stone wich is not true :roll:

Dazzle

Reaction score
Great, your ideas was literally better than the team SVKE.
Congratulations.

Back