What's new

Welcome!

Sticky Web And String Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like to register here a possible change for both these movements which are bug-type. Taking into account the fact that we do not have an bug movement that causes an AoE paralyzing / stunning effect (and not that this would really be necessary), but it would be interesting to have something of the type.
The idea is that you could make Sticky Web hit all the enemies around you (like imprision). And it would be interesting if you could make String Shot as damage and as formula, similar to "Haze" or "Electro web". It would be released in a two-shot sequence causing a delay effect to the enemy. There are not many pkms with sticky web in its moveset, so i think it wouldn't be kinda so hard to rebalance. And the same would be to String shot. I know you may say that we should have moves with low damages, but we already do have some. And having a weedle, kakuna, caterpie or even a Metapod throwing a string shot "reworked" would't be bad, what could be changed too.

I thought about to introduce my idea better, but that's basically it.

Thanks, for reading.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, rejected.
1. There's already bug type paralyze move called Pollen Puff and I don't really see a reason of changing string shot, that is only used for nab pokes.
2. We don't want to have more stuns, that work like imprison or freezy frost. There's already one area bug stun which is called Swarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back