What's new

Welcome!

"Squad" pokémon system.

Reaction score
"Squad" pokémon system.

Currently, we basically already have something like this "squad" idea in the game. I'm talking about the forms of Pokémon we can get by matching the two through a task or quest. Like for example: Minion + Plusle / that combination of three male combeeps, etc.

Here, I would like to leave three more possible "squad" ideas to be implemented in the future if you guess it interesting.

The first one as most of us already know, watching the first pokemon season is the squirtle squad.
The episode: Here Comes the Squirtle Squad

Ash and his friends cross a path and fall into a hole dug by a group of malicious Squirtles. The rocket team convinces a Squirtle gang to steal Ash's Pikachu. After getting the famous Pikachu, Jessie and James screw the Squirtle Squad. The gang leader ends up being saved by Ash. And I don't remember if it's in this same episode that the squad helps to save a certain establishment from a fire, anyway.

The idea would be (finally, after so much procrastination hehehe) to introduce this "squirtle squad" into the game.
They form a group of five squirtles, one of them being the leader. In game the sprite format could be four squirtles around the fifth (leader) that would be in the center of the quartet.
The idea of moves I prefer not to suggest, but one of the things you could attribute to this list of moves would be "protection", as we already have blastoise and its mega form with reflect in its tmset.

vks5zP4.jpg

The second idea would be to have a dynamic duo of ballerina bellossoms (I don't think the name "squad" would be cool here).

The episode: Flower Power
during the Flowender festival. Ash is surprised, thinking what a Pokémon could present, becoming surprised in a TV show with Pokémon. The first thing they see is a Flareon jumping through a ring of fire, then they see an Oddish balancing on top of an Electrode. Then they see a large group of Primeapes and then an Alakazan who uses his strength to bend a large spoon. Soon after, Ash sees two Pokémon and uses his pokedex and discovers it's a Bellossom. Their trainer then tells them to "Loop" but Bellossom ends up failing and falling into Ash's arms

** I'm not going to talk about this large number of primeapes here, because it's already described as a fourth possibility for "squad", as well.

In the game sprite we could have two bellossom together, similarly to minun and plusle. With a well-differentiated moveset.

HRnpElg.png

And lastly, I don't recall necessarily seeing a Farfetch'D's Squad, but I do remember, subtly, seeing, at some point in an episode description, a group of Farfetch'D on top of a rock. With that, I thought that something like this, a group of Farfetch'D (three) with a well differentiated moveset list, too, could be part of this idea. Perhaps, not carrying the same codename "squad".

JJmNxHu.gif

Obviously, it would be necessary, however simple, a task or mission to obtain this type of group/squad. or, they could even be unique to their respective professions (type).

That's all, for now folk. Sorry for this too long thread, i know it could have been pretty summed up. munchlaxlaugh

Back