Welcome!

Spring World Event (Easter 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
3zRfPOq.jpg

It's that time of the year again. Trees and bushes begin to grow again, the flowers bloom and temperature gets warmer. Unless you are on the south hemisphere.

We have prepared a world event where other players of your server must cooperate with you to complete the missions. In doing so, you get as reward new easter outfits and access to catch Vivillon. But these also depend if you fully complete the missions aswell.

This is a time-limited event so only its participants will be able to obtain the rewards. There are a total of 2 global missions and 1 individual.

Event is set to start some time later after a client update is available on this weekend, and lasts until next Wednesday.

Remember that we have some restrictions like...
-You can only participate in the event with one of your characters, just one account.
-You cannot do the event for your friend if he/she can't participate.
-You cannot take the reward for your friend if he/she can't take it.

Check the posts below for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Global Mission 1. Easter Treasure

Commence to register the one and only char you will play in event with Jessica Rabbit on Celadon.
sWEDPwL.png

Then start first mission with the Easter Raichu around there.
QB7kp32.png

Your world has to fill the chest of eggs with the amount required. Find it out with !event command. Each player is limited to a determined amount of eggs. You can always ask to Easter Raichu for help on how to prepare the eggs that can be put inside his chest. We allow you to move and trade the materials used to craft the five easter eggs
u4DsgOm.png

And you can still fill the chest with more eggs after the global amount has been reached.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Rewards
VyVvTBX.png
oERbk57.png
IMvj5UP.png
Basket Bunny (F) &
Bag Bunny (M) outfits
Jessica Rabbit (F) &
Roger Rabbit (M) outfits
Access to craft Spring Balls with Kurt (can throw to Vivillon)
Requires you to unlock Mission 2Requires world to complete global missions and you to fully complete all missions (achievement unlocked)Requires world to complete global missions and you to fully complete all missions (achievement unlocked)

Achievement
Ob5MwGl.gif
Silver Rabbit

Kuiyt

Reaction score
why just Tuesday morning i have to work :c

Sennen Ryu.-

Reaction score
if I have two different accounts, Can I do the event with these?, if the answer is No, Why? (these two accounts are mine).
Regards.

Nymeria

Reaction score
if I have two different accounts, Can I do the event with these?, if the answer is No, Why? (these two accounts are mine).
Regards.

When a player does events in more than one account, he gets tons of rare addons, Pokémons, tms wich It sucks cuzz its ruins prices and rarety of everything tht is gifted on events. So you wont be able to do in more than one account

kiuuby

Reaction score
great, a geat event and Im hopping to participate, this is the dream os Mars a world playing together to get a reward :D

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
great, a geat event and Im hopping to participate, this is the dream os Mars a world playing together to get a reward :D
klefki event had "the same model", platinum has 0 klefkis, cool isn't

@thread
how will i catch 20 different vivillons, LOL
at least invictus will catch something, after they caught elder in 75 ubs rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back