What's new

Welcome!

Spells for Raids

Reaction score
To start, I am using Google Translate in case it is not understood well, if it is not understood well, I apologize.

My suggestion is mainly for when doing raids, I mean it has happened to me and I know that even though they don't see the boss well in front of the raids, of course sometimes they do, but many times I don't see that boss, and it is difficult for me to do raids, the thing would be that there is an option in options that activates or deactivates the expansion spells since this would help users who do raids and they could go to raids more or I include myself there since I no longer go I raid a lot for the reason that I don't see the boss in front well because there are so many of them and they use expansions that prevent the boss in front from being seen well, it would be activating or deactivating expanding spells, such as rain dance, falling rocks, blizzard, hydropump and further.
And according to tutor Polkman, this would also help people with low PC capacity to play Padventures faster.

But of course do not deactivate spells such as reflect, protection, counter and more movements that defend the user, because if you do so it would affect users in duels, since they could forget to activate in options the option to activate the expansive spells that are not visible and it would spoil the user experience in duel, so do not deactivate spells like reflect, counter, protection and more, it would only be activating and deactivating expansive spells, there is an option in options.

I mean, this options option would be left for all respawn, and people will decide whether to activate or deactivate it at that moment, thank you very much.

Postdata: I am Terrack Pro of Diamond

Last edited:
Reaction score
I liked it but they shouldn't delete the reflect, counter, protection spells, the movements that protect because they are helping people who do raids, who are not duelists, the thing is to help everyone, because then I won't activate that function , although I already tried it, but since they erase reflect counter spells and so on, it doesn't benefit me because I'm a duelist, and there should also be an option to activate and deactivate those expanding spells.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
If you are able to get confused by attacks during a duel with 2 (or 4) pokemons in the screen and still call yourself a duelist, im a frost rotom selling self-made ice cubes in Platinum. The lite version helps a LOT in case of raids, especially Ho-Oh ones. But for duels, the improvement probably has to be made in the component placed between the chair and keyboard/mouse.

Reaction score
I already have another idea for spell improvement in raids, they should put an option to activate or deactivate the raid spells, the expansive ones so that there are more duelists who go to raids, including me, they should think more about the duelist people, why so? How is the configuration, I prefer to leave it at normal spell expansions, I hope they improve the expansion spells for raids so that I and other duelists more often go to raids, thanks for reading.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I already have another idea for spell improvement in raids, they should put an option to activate or deactivate the raid spells, the expansive ones so that there are more duelists who go to raids, including me, they should think more about the duelist people, why so? How is the configuration, I prefer to leave it at normal spell expansions, I hope they improve the expansion spells for raids so that I and other duelists more often go to raids, thanks for reading.
Lite client does exactly this.

Back