What's new

Welcome!

Some suggestions

Prexius

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a few suggestions about maybe making PA better:

Read sometimes the Rebalance suggestions thread. And do something with it.

Maybe add news on the homepage, like this Valentine event. It will be very clear for everyone if you add this. New players can see what's going on and when something will start.

About the last sentence of the 2th point. It will be nice if you say when you will let start an event, like double exp. So that everyone knows it. And maybe you will get more players, because that they will be online at these days.. Also, if you add this at the homepage, it's a big chance that new players gonna read that too. And you will get more players.

I hope you will add some things, or just read this..

Greetings,

Prexius

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Don't expect too much... They just ignore posts like this one. It's not worth the effort : /

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Who said you we aren't looking and taking your opinions/suggestions from Rebalance and suggestion threads?
Since you can ask for it, I will ask you to dont talk about something you dont know ;)

Andretei

Reaction score
Truth is, they need constructive criticism, instead of whiners complaining.

[EDIT] Agree about more information on website's main page

Prexius

Reaction score
Who said you we aren't looking and taking your opinions/suggestions from Rebalance and suggestion threads?
Since you can ask for it, I will ask you to dont talk about something you dont know ;)

Because, there are many players who already said, that you guys have to increase Umbreon, Octillery etc.
But you don't do anything to it. Maybe you will, but tell us when you will do that.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Because, there are many players who already said, that you guys have to increase Umbreon, Octillery etc.
But you don't do anything to it. Maybe you will, but tell us when you will do that.
Do u have in mind that if we do everything players ask, the expensive pokes would be invencible?
Most players are selfish, we take the suggestions that make sense, not " oh i have a gengar, and he is weak, buff it".
Think about it.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I really wanna believe people are not that morons as they look like. I can't say WE, but I'll say, I'm reading every single rebalance suggestion. Sometimes there are suggestions that makes me cry and I start to wonder why do I cry? Are those suggestions that unreal or funny or simply stupid? What makes me laugh are those sensless and mostly pointless fights full of hate between those jackals (coz they are not players anymore) who're ready to cut someone's throat just to "prove" they're right. Imagine all that useless and massive spam if Khan, Makarno or me would quote every fucking post just to answer "Okay, I read it.".

It was said milions of times - we don't do anything now about the rebalance, because we have no fucking access. Is it so hard to understand or to remember one simple thing? No real time changes access = no rebalance. You wanna know why are we waiting for this? Because we don't wanna always rely on Admins who has to do their stuff too. Padventures' stuff (they are doing meanwhile) or real life. If everytime we do changes we would require an Admin to implement all that shit.

Last edited:

Prexius

Reaction score
I really wanna believe people are not that morons as they look like. I can't say WE, but I'll say, I'm reading every single rebalance suggestion. Sometimes there are suggestions that makes me cry and I start to wonder why do I cry? Are those suggestions that unreal or funny or simply stupid? What makes me laugh are those sensless and mostly pointless fights full of hate between those jackals (coz they are not players anymore) who're ready to cut someone's throat just to "prove" they're right. Imagine all that useless and massive spam if Khan, Makarno or me would quote every fucking post just to answer "Okay, I read it.".

It was said milions of times - we don't do anything now about the rebalance, because we have no fucking access. Is it so hard to understand or to remember one simple thing? No real time changes access = no rebalance. You wanna now why are we waiting for this? Because we don't wanna always rely on Admins who has to do their stuff too. Padventures' stuff (they are doing meanwhile) or real life. If everytime we do changes we would require an Admin to implement all that shit.

I'm really sorry, I didn't knew you guys don't have acces to rebalance it. And I understand it at all now. Just forget the first point than.. xD
The other 2 are for getting more players into the game. Do you guys like that?
I hope so.. I'm sorry for the first point...

Prexius

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I'm really sorry, I didn't knew you guys don't have acces to rebalance it. And I understand it at all now. Just forget the first point than.. xD
The other 2 are for getting more players into the game. Do you guys like that?
I hope so.. I'm sorry for the first point...

Prexius
No hurt feelings.

Anyway like the 2nd and 3rd point.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Well, Pyro resumed my words (Ofc I wouldn't use some "fuck~" but the idea is alright :p)

About point 2 and 3, I absolutely agree. A better home page with more info would be more attractive.

Back