What's new

Welcome!

Some Questions

Torkal

Reaction score
Im new in this forum, and i have some questions.

1- When will be the server finished ? (when can i play)
2-Now can i play the beta ? where i download ?

Thanks!

Andree

Reaction score
I didn't want to make a topic just for that, so I used this "some questions". I have a question, I scanned the exe from server and it found that it has a keylogger ( for who don't know a program that steal yours passwords). I don't know if it was on propurse but staff could you give another exe without virus?
I am not acusing you guys of anything, I really loved the game, but just for sure I won't play because I access my bank account from this computer and I don't want any risk.
Thank you for everything.
Kisses

Thor

Reaction score
Torkal:
1. We don't know it
2. Look in the news section.

Andree:
The client doesn't contain a virus, probably you downloaded it from another site or its just false.

Andree

Reaction score
Thor said:
Torkal:
1. We don't know it
2. Look in the news section.

Andree:
The client doesn't contain a virus, probably you downloaded it from another site or its just false.

I downloaded the client from here, in a post of alba. And I made the scan in virustotal by myself.
So its not false.
I just don't want any risk of losing my economys beucause of a game. I would love a lot if staff could answer what is that kl in client, just to see if that is some virus, and if they can fix it.
Thanks

D

Deleted_iKoob

Andree said:
Thor said:
I downloaded the client from here, in a post of alba. And I made the scan in virustotal by myself.
So its not false.

Its not a virus, prolly ur AV found something called "molebox" right? Its not a virus - its false positive. Google for "molebox".

Andree

Reaction score
koob said:
Andree said:
Thor said:
So its not false.

Its not a virus, prolly ur AV found something called "molebox" right? Its not a virus - its false positive. Google for "molebox".

accually not, if was just that i would play, but the scan on virustotal found KEYLOGGER by it self.
;/

screenshot033r.jpg

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/rep ... 1284844001

Back