What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Some cards didn't appear to me

Recla

Reaction score
Would you be able to review it? Alola raichu didn't get it, Shedinja didn't show up either, there might even be another one I don't know about the file.surprisedditto

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
But what do you mean exactly? You must describe your problem in detail. Are you not able to see them? Or it is related with some achievements etc?

Recla

Reaction score
I think I expressed myself badly. I played Alola raichu and didn't get a card, I played shedinja and didn't get a card. And I may have made another filing that got a card and I don't know. How do I win the card? At least the ones I mentioned.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but most likely that player talks about these achievements:

WyNxGFN.png

Recla, did you evolve these pokemons (Pikachu > Alolan Raichu & Nincandas > Shedinja/Ninjask) to be able to claim those cards? You can check on player's profile if u have done achievements showed above.

And as Demon King said, your nickname would be such a useful information.

Demon King

Reaction score
my thoughs indeed if we had his nick we can track if he did it XD since he claims to (played) the pokemons and not evolve them XD

Recla

Reaction score
I caught 2 nicanda and did nijask and shedinja, but I didn't get a card and I did alola raichu and I didn't get a card ;-;

Recla

Reaction score
I have the ninjask saved, you can see that I even made the alola raichu right, my ta lvl low, I didn't even raise much

Demon King

Reaction score
LcFerST.png

6HApHhb.png

i checked both achievments on charachter (valrlan)
u dont have both so if you did this achievment you probaly did it wrong or it didnt register so srry but you have to do it again
Evo Pikachu with thunder stone in alola region (malie-heahea-Hau'oli-seafolk village)
and evo 2 nincade wile having them both in your team
i helped somebody 2 days ago with the same achievments but he did get the cards

Last edited:

Recla

Reaction score
if u look cati 2 nicada, why would cati 2 nicada if not to make shedinja.

Ingecast

Reaction score
If you evolved the Pokémon before the achievements were added, you will have to evolve them again. I evolved 2 nicadas to shendinja before the achiev and to get the card I had to evolve another 2 nicadas

Back