Body Slam - m6 - level 55 - 25s
Rest - m7 - level 55 - 70s
Crusher Stomp - m8 - level 56 - 30s
ice punch - m9 - level 60 -
Hyper Beam - m10 - 62 - 30s

u can vote other option!

chaaps

Reaction score
Second one, btw with one change, no lick, just hyperbeam, or lax gonna be too much OP, and he is already a very good poke for duels!

Rakun

Reaction score
I like

Option 2:

Scratch - m1 - level 50 - 8s
Bite - m2 - level 50 - 10s
Dizzy Punch - m3 - level 50 - 25s
Headbutt - m4 - level 50 - 12s
Mega Punch - m5 - level 52 - 25s
Body Slam - m6 - level 55 - 25s
Rest - m7 - level 55 - 70s
Crusher Stomp - m8 - level 56 - 30s
ice punch - m9 - level 60 -
Hyper Beam - m10 - 62 - 30s
ice punch huh? you crazed xD, only needs a move and its hyper beam.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Will you Psycho ever stop to flood forum with your ideas?

I tried to find it, but failed. There is a post of mine in one thread, I wrote there where and how can you suggest anything, I'm not going to repeat it all over again, you may ask Makarno what to do, he already sent me some suggestions, as well as other people who asked me to pay attention to the certains things they are uncertain about or has some ideas about it. You had a thread with Suggestions, now with Discussion. I gave a warning it will be closed, enough long for anybody to post ideas there.

chaaps

Reaction score

I tried to find it, but failed. There is a post of mine in one thread, I wrote there where and how can you suggest anything, I'm not going to repeat it all over again, you may ask Makarno what to do, he already sent me some suggestions, as well as other people who asked me to pay attention to the certains things they are uncertain about or has some ideas about it. You had a thread with Suggestions, now with Discussion. I gave a warning it will be closed, enough long for anybody to post ideas there.

Isnt your function teach him how to do a proper suggestion, instead of just saying you dont want it here and close the thread?

psych07

Reaction score

if i cannot make one sugest at sugestion board why it exist? if one like hohenhein say it or nino or alba for me ok!
but only because u making the rebalance post u hating who give sugest about it if u want close it is your choice, always the forum is for express things of players and now u say its spam?

spam is botters of advertising each day making 10~20 post man not me...

im not only give one sugest for snorlax is for all the system of rebalace to make poll for each poke...

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Have I said anything about spam, hate or feelings? I don't hate you or your suggestions, some of them seems to be kinda fancy and I like few of them, all I think is that bumping a 2 years old thread is not worth it [just a weak example]. You gave your opinion at Discussion thread - that's fine for me, I can't say I don't care, because I've read every suggestion many times. I care. I just tried to say it's a bit pointless to write about one idea everywhere (I think that's what I meant). I will close it for your request, not because I wanted to. I'm not against you, so for what's that violence, huh?

Billy hatake

Reaction score
boring guy ... this is just one poll.
none of the players are happy with the changes that you guys were doing Pyrokar...

T

TheLegacy

to be honest snorlax doesnt need to much balance, cuz actually is pretty good, another thing added, gonna make it as op as scizor or blissey, but this time i think your suggestions are okay, for me lax just need a bit more speed and hiper beam.

I dont understand how steelix can move faster than lax =P

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
to be honest snorlax doesnt need to much balance, cuz actually is pretty good, another thing added, gonna make it as op as scizor or blissey, but this time i think your suggestions are okay, for me lax just need a bit more speed and hiper beam.

again scizor and blissey, man u can't kill this poke so they are op ?? some pokes must be very good :)

psych07

Reaction score

yes like u said he need more speed (maybe lick can fix it because pokemons faster like jolteon can run easy and if it use lick crusher stomp gonna destruct it) now lax dont hit fly pokes and hyper beam will help with this.

if have one poll before pokemons changes poliwrath learn "DynamicPunch" with dmg inserted on poll maybe a lot of ppl will dont acept this change coz now he become best fight poke, maybe no one will acept arbok with the abusive "Gunk Shot" ppl dont wanna all pokes op i think ppl just want one thing with democracy if anyone ask why it changed? we only say players vote for it!

like when one ppl say onix and steelix need "find hole" i think all ppl gonna vote yes
and it dont go make onix or steelix op lol all players want the game good for all

if some changes gonna make poke op lol just make possible changes or "option" not op options

i dont hate u, and i never wanna make spam on forum i just want help with this coz i played so many games with the same acess on forum and when gonna have balances in game with characters, monsters or others things players have acess to vote for each change making each thing aceptable for all players not just one ppl come and say this "ok i think it good so will be this" if you make one poll "who is satisfied with this sugests of rebalance" you will see the rejection.

independent of what gonna happen im in favor of democracy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back