What's new

Welcome!

Slowpoke/Slowbro evolution suggestion.

Reaction score
Sometimes, some ways of improvement and enhancement in a particular pokemon; not always necessarily need to be in its set of moves. In my opinion. Sometimes, this can be in how you get this pokemon, too.

And this applies to many others. But I'm just going to talk about slowbro and slowpoke, as the title says.

So I'd like to leave here three possible ideas for how its evolution system might work.

the first idea would actually to keep as it is: (evolving a slowpoke at level 40).

the second would actually be something similar, but simpler, as it is in the anime:
you would need a slowpoke level 40 + shellder level 40 as well. The matching of both becoming slowbro.

the third, and perhaps tougher idea would be more detailed. I had been thinking of something like:

To get your slowbro, you would need to get a slowpoke's tail, use it as bait on your fishing pole and try to fish and catch a shellder. For this situation the shellder should still be at the same level as slowpoke to make the evolution happens.

In the meantime fishing using the slowpoke's tail, the chances of you fishing a shellder are not that high, even using a misty bait. And that's exactly why I think it would bring a more original, dynamic and different system than we are used to.

I know some people may complain and actually complain about a good part of almost everything being so difficult in the SYSTEMS aspect, but in my opinion this is what makes it fun and hooks us (positively) to the game.

maybe an achievement can be added to this?

Staff, I understand your concern and occupation with other things now, like professions. but here I leave this subtle and simple idea for you, for a possible future.

good luck and thank you for reading.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Still easier is catch slowbro than what you write chillumbreon
and almost no one use slowbro so sad to lose time for this. This is how i see.

Reaction score
Still easier is catch slowbro than what you write chillumbreon
and almost no one use slowbro so sad to lose time for this. This is how i see.

ye, i had thought about that too, although i didn't talk about on the post ... but could be interesting for some special achievement, tho.
about almost no one using it, unfortunately, it is a reality, there were times when it was very viable and seen in general ... subconsequently, one thing implies or would imply the other, as we can see the devaluation of its mega stone evolution ... I understand that of all existing systems in game it is interesting that among some of them, something is accessible to everyone. in the case of shinies we can have shiny quagsire within easy reach, mega forms: swampertite, and as mentioned ... slowbrotite itself, anyway ... what I mean is that small changes with the addition of something else to this can generate an alternative and more dynamic fun, I mean this, it doesn't have to be just catching or having this or that, anyway .. like I said, just an idea.

Back