What's new

Welcome!

Shuuya Kano's life.

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Hello guys. I've decided to start my own Life Thread. I'm just starting so don't expect it to be awesome or something. I'm adding the screen shots at the chronological order. You may want to click on the preview to see the full image (I've worked pretty hard to make those thumbnails and I hope you'll like it). The new screens will be added every now and then. See you! :)

dre.gif

Last edited:

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thank you very much for such a possitive response. You really suprised me there. I'm glad that you liked my thumbnails, I'll continue to add new ones. There's a couple of new screens with my Hoppip and some extras. One of them is wealth show off. :)

oad.gif

Last edited:

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
:O rich boy

btw, Mistrz Chlebek and something like "fri itanz pls" xDD

Last edited:

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thanks again. There's next bunch of screens. Most of them are fishing-related, but I've also tried to do some other things (like doing quest with my friend or finally evolving my Gloom!). Sorry, it took me this long.
I've added the new feature to this thread, from now on at the bottom of my every post you'll see the link to the next one.

vys.gif

Last edited:

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thanks Lajrra., I'm back and so are new screens. There's about 20 of them. In short, I've finally evolved my Skiploom and now I'm working really hard with my Poliwag. Stay tunned.

7q0h.gif

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations! Keep going.
I am really suprised how much patience you have. I would get bored of exping poliwag xD

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thanks for replies. I've evolved my Poliwag (many thanks for everyone who contributed) and catched some new Pokemons (well...). Next batch of screens will, most probably, come from around Cinnabar. Double experience event is serving me well. :)

qu6.gif

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Kisses to Wario, for his advice.
Hello again! There are some of my new achievements. I have evolved my Poliwhirl and also did some quests (and even received a random Pokemon from Kanto Box 2!). Ow, and by the way - my character level hit 50. So, check this out below.

2su.gif

Back