What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] To whom this may concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohnan

Reaction score
First of all, I address you with all respect: Mr, Mrs, CM, GM or Adm.

The reason for this post is to regard the events that a person close to me presents at the moment. I know it's not my problem and I know it's not of my concern, but I can't let this go by like this because I can't imagine the reason for his banishment. It is no secret to anyone that the Pandemic situation has forced many to use any means to make money, given that the alternatives for many of us are very few and the needs are many, both in virtual life and in real life.

It should be noted that I am an old PA player, I consider that this game has contributed a lot to me emotionally. I have dedicated a lot of time and effort to PA. I was a constant donor at the time because more than playing, I am in favor of contributing to what I like and it keeps me entertained.

My name is Kevin and in the game I am known as Kohnan. In real life, I am a Graphic Designer, I dedicate myself to the entire advertising area. And as everyone will know, this AREA is very well paid worldwide, since the image of a company is considered a fundamental part of a business or project. But in my country, VENEZUELA, projects are a bit complex and are not very well paid. Because there is no way to pay in most cases and there is always someone with more needs than others, which does not harm most professionals in the field and in any other area that is wanted. This has forced me to resort to other instances in order to ensure the stability of my family and my children; and yes, I am the father of two beautiful children, who not only call me dad and tell me that you love me, but they also tell me “Dad, I'm hungry”, “dad I want this”, “dad I want that”.

I am in favor that the RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED and although it sounds a bit out of place in regards of the rules, I honestly say that if I were going through an extremely difficult moment in which my CHILDREN were affected and I had to lest go of what it has filled me years after years, giving me creativity, many times to drain everyday situations and what we proudly call (PADVENTURES), I would have DONE THE SAME as my friend.

It's called finding a way out of a situation that affects the world. My friend (DARKKANO) old player like me, a young guy in a process of University development, with aspirations to be someone in life and because of a country and a WORLD SITUATION, he looked for an alternative in a game that he devoted time and effort. So much so, that he became the TOP LEVEL of VENEZUELA IN PA; to be able to meet the needs that were currently going through his life, with desperation to go out and want to study he wanted to sell something that cost him the time, effort and dedication he invested in the game, his account. Leaving aside the value of one's time in RL which is even more than many things in a game, for PAYING HIS PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, given that he felt hands tied in his difficult situation, it is no secret to anyone that VENEZUELA is in unusual situations in addition to the pandemic.

It seems irrational and a bit unfair his banishment, given that here in this game, many people have trafficked and sold a lot of things that are not that important, some because they simply have money, others because they need to get what they want at all costs, as measures and others that were in the same situation of Darkkano. But hey, no one stops to ask the situation of each person in their life outside of the game, they simply shoot and then ask.

It is too difficult to ask the person, WHY DID YOU DO IT? Or at LEAST why are you trying to do it? I think if we are talking about a player who is just starting out and has been playing for 1 or 2 years, but please at least ask WHAT HAPPENED? I think it would be the WISER. We are human beings and we are destined to make mistakes, and although we do not want to, sometimes there are situations where in order to solve something we do not measure the problems that we cause by what we do.

I respectfully ask that you consider reinstating this character for two very simple reasons:
1) This person never traded any type of objects for illegal sale, which would be a justified ban for that.
2) HIS COUNTRY AND WORLD PANDEMIC Situation, (many will say that the pandemic has nothing to do with all this, but it does have a lot to do with it, because if this problem of the pandemic had not happened, neither he or other people would not have been left without work and they would not have to resort to this means to be able to obtain a sustenance).

Perhaps the staff should evaluate a little that rule of banishment, I consider that there should be a more considerate process where the first sentence that is handed down could be a punishment like 5 months or something that implies that the person cannot play for that time for trying to commit a crime. (I mean, he was thinking to commit it, but the crime did not take place. It would be different if it was discovered once it was committed then; I won't see a way to save the account).

It is as simple as this example: "I am selling Drugs at Home", this triggers a series of events in which, they raid my house, they search and I have nothing in my house. They will file a complaint for contempt and suddenly destructive behavior before society. And go to prison for 1 or 2 months. But they are not going to grab and tell me YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO PRISON and YOU WILL HAVE A PRISON FOR LIFE SENTENCE for saying on social media that I was SELLING DRUGS when actually he didn't even sell the first one?

I leave that as an example, because as it happened with DARKKANO who in real life is JOSE ANDRES. I call on all of us who know Darkkano, and know his behavior in the game over the years to give me support for this situation that I see as unfair.

If there are no possibilities of resolving this conflict and spare Darkkano’s account, which for me is somewhat diminutive, I personally think… I would lose a lot of interest in the game, knowing that out of nowhere someone can go and delete my account without saying a word or consider a little that I am investing all lot of my time on it. Since I have been almost since the game was created together with you, together with my friends scattered all over the world but with something in common and wonderful that is the desire to play Pad.

With nothing more to say, I cordially bid farewell and stay awaiting for your prompt response,

Kevin David Galindo Ruiz – Kohnan (Diamond)
instagram: @ Dg_kevin.ruiz
Facebook: Kevin.d.ruiz.9

In gratitude to one of my best friends, same as us, an old retired player that returned to the game, Tony aka Paarthurnax for the translation, the truth is that I'm not good at English :)

Last edited:

Kohnan

Reaction score
Is this thread created to promote your insta? Heh

I am not usually as basic as you, I simply show myself how I am and who I am. with nothing to hide. in agreement? I do not want to make a mockery of what you are already used to, it seems to me that this is something serious

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
I am not usually as basic as you, I simply show myself how I am and who I am. with nothing to hide. in agreement? I do not want to make a mockery of what you are already used to, it seems to me that this is something serious

Don't take my comment so offensive, I just look for fun everywhere

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I know Darkano since long time, he is a very good friend mine and he has a very complicated situation in his life, I was talking with him about this and he is very sad about it, he knows that he is guilty but I think he deserves a second chance because he didn't get anything and he just lost everything.

pichicho

Reaction score
in itself, I just hope that you don't misunderstand me or take it the wrong way, but that of creating a group and making these traps I say that it is not right, friends, people, staff, tell me who is not tempted to receive money when they make one proposal and despite this when you are in need, Friends - Staff to Jose andres I know him from the pearl server believe me he is not a bad person, he did not do it with the intention of wanting to spoil the game or take advantage of it was a necessity, but in itself I do not see it fair that they eliminate the character without receiving something in return, hopefully they can reconsider and give him a notice as they say kevin of 5-6 months it would be like a call for attention and he will learn from his mistake, which I know and put my hands on to the fire for which I will not try again, Aga please just try to see from that point that my friend Kevin has just written, it is something that if it is happening in his daily life .. greetings and hopefully an agreement can be reached, Kisses ;)

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I am in favor that the RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED and although it sounds a bit out of place in regards of the rules, I honestly say that if I were going through an extremely difficult moment in which my CHILDREN were affected and I had to lest go of what it has filled me years after years, giving me creativity, many times to drain everyday situations and what we proudly call (PADVENTURES), I would have DONE THE SAME as my friend.
And you would get deleted as well. Thing is, game has rules, everyone here do accept the rules when you first start, no player is above the rules, despite their situation out of the game. He knew he could get deleted for what he was doing, he took a risk and he paid the price.

It seems irrational and a bit unfair his banishment, given that here in this game, many people have trafficked and sold a lot of things that are not that important, some because they simply have money, others because they need to get what they want at all costs, as measures and others that were in the same situation of Darkkano. But hey, no one stops to ask the situation of each person in their life outside of the game, they simply shoot and then ask.
If you have proof against any of those players that "trafficked and sold a lot of things", report and(if proven true) their fate will be the same, rules are rules. We don't shoot then ask, since you have to agree to the rules, you know very well what could lead you to a punishment or deletion, if you do it regardless, you assume the risk of deletion. This is not out fault. Not even Staff members are above this rule, as shadow mist deletion occurred when he was a GM, and he's still deleted:

g2xBkIf.png

It is as simple as this example: "I am selling Drugs at Home", this triggers a series of events in which, they raid my house, they search and I have nothing in my house. They will file a complaint for contempt and suddenly destructive behavior before society. And go to prison for 1 or 2 months. But they are not going to grab and tell me YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO PRISON and YOU WILL HAVE A PRISON FOR LIFE SENTENCE for saying on social media that I was SELLING DRUGS when actually he didn't even sell the first one?
Let me tell you something, if on your country's law were forbidden to say "i am selling drugs at home" and were explicit that if you do that you go to jail forever, and YOU STILL DO, you, again, assume the risk of being arrested for life.
I would lose a lot of interest in the game, knowing that out of nowhere someone can go and delete my account without saying a word or consider a little that I am investing all lot of my time on it.
You won't get deleted/punished/muted/notated if you simply follow the rules.

Rules exist for a reason, they were written and changes as the game needs, but selling items, cash or accounts were ALWAYS illegal, every person caught doing that got deleted, every person that get caught from now on will get deleted. Everyone here, me included, has to accept the rules when you create your account, as shown below:
L1NgDa5.png

I understand that we are going through tough times(my country ain't going well also), but as we didn't give a second chance to other deleted players that were involved on illegal trade, we won't give a second chance to him, cause of the reasons i said above.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back