What's new

Welcome!

shiny mimikyu

Status
Not open for further replies.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Since this shiny has been released to everybody in respaws I will post a suggestion here:
When we analize normal and shiny mimikyu the only differences between them are:

M6: flatter - fling. This change is good.
M7: mimic - phanton force. This change is bad considering that with mimic we could copy heals, protections or even ghost moves like shadow storm, shadow blast and others that could help on Pvp or Pve.

Besides changing only 2 moves and 1 got even worse, all the damages between normal and shiny version are the same, and I know shinies aren't supposed to get more damage, because they already have better moves, but in this case shiny mimikyu didnt get better moves, it just changed colour and got +1k HP, so it's a very small change for a very rare pokemon.

my suggestions are:

1- to slightly increase the damage of some moves just like what happened with shiny lucario:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44065-Shiny-lucario-(-Damage-)&highlight=Lucario

2 - to give back mimic move and maybe change dazzling gleam for other fairy move like light of ruin or fairy wind

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
Since this shiny has been released to everybody in respaws I will post a suggestion here:
When we analize normal and shiny mimikyu the only differences between them are:

M6: flatter - fling. This change is good.
M7: mimic - phanton force. This change is bad considering that with mimic we could copy heals, protections or even ghost moves like shadow storm, shadow blast and others that could help on Pvp or Pve.

Besides changing only 2 moves and 1 got even worse, all the damages between normal and shiny version are the same, and I know shinies aren't supposed to get more damage, because they already have better moves, but in this case shiny mimikyu didnt get better moves, it just changed colour and got +1k HP, so it's a very small change for a very rare pokemon.

my suggestion is:

1- to slightly increase the damage of some moves just like what happened with shiny lucario:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44065-Shiny-lucario-(-Damage-)&highlight=Lucario

2 - to give back mimic move and maybe change dazzling gleam for other fairy move.

Yes, and mimic can copy Tackle too... i preffer to have "safe" move like phatom force than random one like mimic. I dont consider is bad change xD.

Just My opinion btw

stin stauer

Reaction score
Yes, and mimic can copy Tackle too...

sometimes you can copy 1 tackle, sometimes you can copy 7+ ghost moves in a ghost or even heals, protection, still way better than phanton force,
also u can use mimic like 2 or 3 times in a duel, u will for sure get smth good with that, but thanks for your thoughts :5:

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
this pokemon is already too op, do u want a beast or what? Stop suggesting pointless things

stin stauer

Reaction score
haha don't you ever compare yourself to me Stin I'm the king, Now going back to your suggestions they are pretty ridiculous, are you trying to make your team unbeatable or what? Its all about common sense , you are not such an honorable player for that uniform if you know what i mean.

Take it easy bro, they are just suggestions, none of them need to be taken, I don't "demand" anything like you do haha

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Thread cleaned

Ridoku, this is not the first time i see this behaviour, stop acting like ur above everyone, you are a player as they are, you are NOT above anyone else here. If you want to discuss changes normally you are free to do so, trolling is one thing, being arrogant and rude 100% of the time ain't acceptable.
Consider this a verbal warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back