What's new

Welcome!

Shiny Ludicolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changomonn

Reaction score
Can someone go over Shiny Ludicolo’s attacks? I think that Ludicolo has better moves than the shiny one, please review the attacks): Maybe some change?

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Is it a joke?
Shiny Ludicolo is considered as one of the best shinies pokemons now in game and it is one of the most used in pvp so there isn't any reason to change it.

Last edited:

Changomonn

Reaction score
what about PvE? Not all people duel, it has very low HP when I go to respawn, it is the first poke that dies in that, the low hp doesn't allow me to use synthesis.

Changomonn

Reaction score
plz sting just go over attacks and Hp): It is bad poke tu level up and hunt

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
IMO Shiny ludicolo is strong in pvp now and I dont see any reason that it needs a change. It has a heal move that is synthesis for this reason it has 20k of hp.
Also, always pokes that have protect are easier to lvl up than the ones that have heal, it's nothing new.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I just want to add to what Caxoxd said:

Shiny has more HP than Normal, and it has Water Pledge instead of Water Pulse, and Water Pledge's stunning-time is longer than Water Pulse, which should give u the possibility to use either Rain Dance/Leaf Storm or heal Ludi with Synthesis. Normal Ludi also has these AoE moves, so I don't see how normal is better than Shiny.

If you go to hunt Ground or Rock, you shouldn't have a problem. If you want to hunt Fire-type pokemon, then I understand what you mean, however Ludicolo is not meant to hunt Fire-type pokemon in a hardcore way

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Not every pokemon has to be good in pvp neither easy to exp.

rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back