What's new

Welcome!

[Servers offline due DDoS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazzese

Reaction score
@ All the poeple who say "LOLOL GET A LIFE NOOB"

Some of us work/go to school and really don't want/feel like doing anything and just relax and take it easy before it's straight to work/school again. Hanging out with your friends every single day is something not all of us can pull off and would like to come home, chill and play some games such as pokemon. But when it takes ridiculously long time to fix something that is so simple pisses most of us off...

So please, don't tell us to go out and enjoy our lives and write poems on a meadow and that shit, if you enjoy it, fine! Some of us just want our daily dose of pokemon...

Yeah well most people spamming seems like total no-lifers that let their lives depend on pokemon, there's gotta be something else to do, right? You can chill watch some TV, play another game for a change? And isn't it better waiting for everything to be stable instead of putting it up too fast while it's still not totally safe?

Btw, it won't go any faster by spamming the same question over and over and over and ove... JUST LET THEM FIX THE PROBLEM, Just relax, calm down, go do something else until the server is online!

Last edited:

Deng

Reaction score
Yeah well most people spamming seems like total no-lifers that let their lives depend on pokemon, there's gotta be something else to do, right? You can chill watch some TV, play another game for a change? And isn't it better waiting for everything to be stable instead of putting it up too fast while it's still not totally safe?

yes it's true now I watch a movie:)

Bazzese

Reaction score
By the way dizix, just because someone doesn't speak english that good doesn't mean you have to insult them, does it? If you don't have english as a native language and your school isn't teaching that good english it's not his fault, is it? I don't have english as my native language so i know how it feels getting insulted for your poor english, but who cares? Mocking on someone is so freaking pathetic if the guy you're mocking doesn't deserve it, for crying out loud stop mocking people for their bad english skill.

Last edited:

Deng

Reaction score
hehe today was to be a start I hope that it will not be at midnight xD

soliman

Reaction score
By the way dizix, just because someone doesn't speak english that good doesn't mean you have to insult them, does it? If you don't have english as a native language and your school isn't teaching that good english it's not his fault, is it? I don't have english as my native language so i now how it feels getting insulted for your poor english, but who cares? Mocking on someone is so freaking pathetic if the guy you're mocking doesn't deserve it, for crying out loud stop mocking people for their bad english skill.

ohhhh too bad, u failed in your translation too :(

no biggy, keep trying lad ^^

Bazzese

Reaction score
ohhhh too bad, u failed in your translation too :(

no biggy, keep trying lad ^^

My translation? naw that's just cute ti-hi, By the way kiddo, where did i go wrong, and why would i need a translator? I think i speak perfectly fine english so i don't really need a translator as long as people understand what i'm saying. I'm just sayin!

@cppro yeah too bad he went wrong then, and i totally agree all this translating fail makes me wanna throw up lol

Oh yeah i had some minor grammar fail in my post because i was posting in a hurry, oh jeez i'm so sorry for that.

Let me refrase that also i USED to have poor english back when i started playing games, but now i think it's decent, at least people understands me

Last edited:

Monkey

Reaction score
The worst part of this is that the forum moderation is very weak, it's not weird to see a trolling/flamed thread and mods joining it or not caring about it.

Last edited:

Deng

Reaction score
STOP !! WHEN START ? was to be today? ... I think I will start tomorrow or the day after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back