What's new

Welcome!

Server experience is too low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazinksz

Reaction score
The server Must Back In Ancient Experience,ADM try to improve server and just make shit

huberto

Reaction score
Current exp is perfect for someone who can afford 8-10h per day for hunting, but for someone who has 1 or 2 hours per day it means 1 lvl or not even 1, on his poke 115+ per day and normaly we trying to hunt with 4~ pokes so it will take 3 days to get 1 lvl on each of them. This exp stage was good years ago when game was more RGP style, killing pokes one by one or luring 2-3, but now with so many big AOE spells and spawns with 10-15 pokes lured and this low amount of exp it all just lost sence. With changes like these (bigger respawns, bigger AEO spells, lower exp gain) game evolves into chineese RPG game where you have to play over 10h per day or be extra lucky to achieve anything good. And people nowadays are mostly looking for simple game that they can enjoy playing on their free time. Thats why shit PXG server with no balance at all, with map which is just crap, with no decent english support is winning with PA in terms of people online, with PA which has much better map, much better balance (even if its not perfect but staff working all the time to improve it), with great support. If my premium didnt expire some time ago I could list you at least 10 players from my VIP whom I helped with starting (random people who asked me where they should go or what should they do) which left the game at level 40 or lower, after not even 2 weeks of playing. Even few days ago i cought numel, graveler and corphish and gave 1000 great balls and 200(?) potions to newcomer, helped him with whole starting, he had everything and stopped playing after 1 week at lvl 38. I dont know real reason but i suppose he just got bored with killing hundreds of ponytas to get lvl up or ks figting whole day on viridian weepinbells. I helped other guy, he is now lvl 50 and still playing after 5 days. If he keep playing it will be the first guy from many I helped with starting who still playinng. Something has to be changed in leveling cause for now game is boring, too boring even for me who used to be kinda nolife.

Ashlan

Reaction score
Current exp is perfect for someone who can afford 8-10h per day for hunting, but for someone who has 1 or 2 hours per day it means 1 lvl or not even 1, on his poke 115+ per day and normaly we trying to hunt with 4~ pokes so it will take 3 days to get 1 lvl on each of them. This exp stage was good years ago when game was more RGP style, killing pokes one by one or luring 2-3, but now with so many big AOE spells and spawns with 10-15 pokes lured and this low amount of exp it all just lost sence. With changes like these (bigger respawns, bigger AEO spells, lower exp gain) game evolves into chineese RPG game where you have to play over 10h per day or be extra lucky to achieve anything good. And people nowadays are mostly looking for simple game that they can enjoy playing on their free time. Thats why shit PXG server with no balance at all, with map which is just crap, with no decent english support is winning with PA in terms of people online, with PA which has much better map, much better balance (even if its not perfect but staff working all the time to improve it), with great support. If my premium didnt expire some time ago I could list you at least 10 players from my VIP whom I helped with starting (random people who asked me where they should go or what should they do) which left the game at level 40 or lower, after not even 2 weeks of playing. Even few days ago i cought numel, graveler and corphish and gave 1000 great balls and 200(?) potions to newcomer, helped him with whole starting, he had everything and stopped playing after 1 week at lvl 38. I dont know real reason but i suppose he just got bored with killing hundreds of ponytas to get lvl up or ks figting whole day on viridian weepinbells. I helped other guy, he is now lvl 50 and still playing after 5 days. If he keep playing it will be the first guy from many I helped with starting who still playinng. Something has to be changed in leveling cause for now game is boring, too boring even for me who used to be kinda nolife.

damn it, the fucking truth in a paragraph

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree with Hubert too. I've known people who started to play and they resigned after one week or less. They bored of this game really fast.. It's not only problem with low experience but with respawns too - we have started this subject long time ago.

kirius

Reaction score
platinum has experience x2 and the server is empty, the issue of experience not think that is the reason that people get bored

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score

I couldn't have said it better but wait a minute, Why all those tutors below your comment thanks you now and start to say oh fuck yeah you're right .
You know too much hypocrisy, but last time Ridoku made a more detailed report for this change of experience they made, and a shitstorm from all tutors , commanded by some ex tutor haters and some others who still are, came to attack me and ignore it only cuz it was me :p so i belive that till now, Only Huberto or The Blacksheep must suggest things, so people won't see it as a cry or as a joke.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?37586-POI-Hunt-places

And people can read all comments from this post who wasnt the first one about "complaining for the exp stage change", but i was cleartly the first who detected this as a future problem, sadly some people even acting smarter or having too much knowledge, will never shine as others, only cuz the hate people have on their heart.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
That's what we've planned to do. There's possibility we will review it once again in last week of august.

I believie that the reason.of change in exp were people who abused.getting lvl 130 on miltiple characters instead of playing on one main character. Its totaly understandable, but it could be blocked in some other way, just for example there could be system added which would be lowering the exp gain for every.next character made.on the same account. Example:
First char created - 100% exp gain,
Second char - 90%
Third - 80%, etc.
It would decreese amount of noob char abuse, and not affect people playing normally. Since its probably not possible to bring back old exp stages it could be fixed with some kind of bonus exp for first character on account, for example bonus 25% till lvl 30, bonus 20 till lvl 50, bonus 15 till lvl 75, bonus 10 till lvl 100, bonus 5 till 130, bonus 0 since lvl 130 and lowered exp for every next new char on the same account. If we fimd people still abusing to 130 they will be suffering to lower exp gain or will be forced to buy.diamonds for new account - more profits from donations.
Its probably not possible to bring back old exp stages for pokes but stage from 30 could be moved to 40, stage 31-50 moved to 41-70, stage 51-75 moved to 76-100, stage 71-100 moved too 101-120, stage 101-115 moved to 121-140 and finally stage 116-130 moved to 141-150. It could be also fixed with some long term quest with bonuses to exp for pokes as a reward, it could be started at lvl 50 and reward bonus 5% to pokes on 1st stage, second part at lvl 75 with bonus 6% for first stage and bonus 5 for second stage, next part at lvls 100, 130, 150 and 180. At.the end 180+ it would be bonus 5% for pokes 141+, bonus 6% for 121-140, bonus 7% for 101-120, bonus 8% for 76-100, bonus 9% for 41-75 and bonus 10% for 1-40. It could be the end of quest at lvl 180 or there would be more parts, lvl 200 - plus 1% for every bonus, lvl 225 next 1%, etc. It would also somehow fix the problem with boring leveling of low lvl pokes by high lvl people.
Its just a suggestion, its all up to you what stages you make, lvl needed and difficulty for each part of the quest aswell as the rewarded bonus.

PS Sorry for mistakes im English and dots instead of spacebar, im on phone.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Well, about this, with current exp stages, time spent in lvling up is not worth at all... I was exp this weekend for almost 3 hrs and I've only got 6% with full exp team... e.e

I'm lvl 191 and I think If I die, I will loose 3 hrs of my life there xD

huberto

Reaction score
I couldn't have said it better but wait a minute, Why all those tutors below your comment thanks you now and start to say oh fuck yeah you're right .
You know too much hypocrisy, but last time Ridoku made a more detailed report for this change of experience they made, and a shitstorm from all tutors , commanded by some ex tutor haters and some others who still are, came to attack me and ignore it only cuz it was me :p so i belive that till now, Only Huberto or The Blacksheep must suggest things, so people won't see it as a cry or as a joke.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?37586-POI-Hunt-places

And people can read all comments from this post who wasnt the first one about "complaining for the exp stage change", but i was cleartly the first who detected this as a future problem, sadly some people even acting smarter or having too much knowledge, will never shine as others, only cuz the hate people have on their heart.

Well I dont realy know you ingame, but I can see a lot of you on forum. I think the way people treat you comes from your toxic personality and link you provided is the best example. You are always unrespectfull toward staff members, you are always arogant and you always act like you are the best and the smartest guy on earth and you are always right. You cant stand any kind of criticism and you react for it with insulting. Dont get me wrong but nobody gonna respect you if you cant make your suggestions or complain in a kind way, without calling names or being an arogant asshole. At the end please stop posting in every single thread that you already reported it xxx times but staff is so unfair and dont like you and ignore it, I think people are already bored of it and some of them might be afraid already to open their friedge and not see Ridoku coming out of it complaining how bad and unfair is staff for him. End of offtopic, if you are so interested why people ignore you, make a new thread somewhere and ask "why people dont like me" instead of spamming. Regards.

PS Thread you linked says nothing about changes in exp stage, its all about exp on poi which is still broken and OP.

Last edited:

Vescu

Reaction score
platinum has experience x2 and the server is empty, the issue of experience not think that is the reason that people get bored

the problem with platinum is, newcomers mostly dont know it has double exp, so they join the server that has the most players, and its diamond ofc, but in the past week i saw alot new players on platinum actually, like 10 or so (at least on polish chat)

I believie that the reason.of change in exp were people who abused.getting lvl 130 on miltiple characters instead of playing on one main character. Its totaly understandable, but it could be blocked in some other way, just for example there could be system added which would be lowering the exp gain for every.next character made.on the same account. Example:
First char created - 100% exp gain,
Second char - 90%
Third - 80%, etc.
It would decreese amount of noob char abuse, and not affect people playing normally.
or just keep the char exp as it is, and increase only poke exp, simple solution

Last edited:

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
I suggest to raise EXP by 5x and Raise Wild Pokemon Health by 2x

Boky

Reaction score
Imo exp for char can stay as it is, but this stages for pokes should be reduced because it takes too much time at high lvl's - my opinion

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
wild and owned pokes had their lives increased already... but 2x is too much, imagine wild pokes in a big resp like 150 island with 30-40k hp xD

This is what i wish to see, More RPG and less MassKilling of pokemons.
Of course increase in Health would only be good with increase in EXP as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back