KaCtoos

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to announce that I would like to sell my recently catched:
You see a rocket ball.
Shiny Flygon [88][F]
Ability: Levitate
zwoUeWA.png

I'm going to look for b.o for some days, so feel free to post your offers here or PM me in game (Kaktoos - Diamond). I obviously prefer higher amount of cash instead a tons of Pokes,
but I know that it's easier to pay such amount in pokes, so I understand if you do it. I'm not going to tease poeple for weeks or months, so please, if you are interested, write me here or in-game as soon as it is possible.
I will also update here an actual best offer (in my opinion).

Actual Best Offer: Sold.

Regards!

Thread can be closed.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I offer Cloned Dragonite 130M with reflect and Brick + Cloned Sandlash 70F + Cloned Jynx 120 with Reflect and Rain Dance +Cloned Jypno 130M with reflect and psycho cut + 100K

KaCtoos

Reaction score
I offer Cloned Dragonite 130M with reflect and Brick + Cloned Sandlash 70F + Cloned Jynx 120 with Reflect and Rain Dance +Cloned Jypno 130M with reflect and psycho cut + 100K

Thanks for your reply!

It's pretty nice offer, but as you can see in updated First post, the best offer I had was 600k + Cloned Sandslash, what is, at least in my opinion, better for me then yours. There isn't actually any b.o since I denied offer from the buyer for now, and he decided to give up (at least for now, if something change I'll update first post again), so still everyone feel free to post your offers!

Regards!

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!

It's pretty nice offer, but as you can see in updated First post, the best offer I had was 600k + Cloned Sandslash, what is, at least in my opinion, better for me then yours. There isn't actually any b.o since I denied offer from the buyer for now, and he decided to give up (at least for now, if something change I'll update first post again), so still everyone feel free to nie your offers!

Regards!

Still no XD

Back