What's new

Welcome!

See you, soon !

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well, it's time to say good bye, or just a see you soon! For almost 3 years I've been playing this game, I had fun a lot, and I thank you for this.
I don't have too much to say here, so I'm gonna be objective and clear in what to say and thank.

First: I would like to say Thank You for: Jonathan Pires, Dreamtheater, Luuhshaddix, Boynykol, Elmaz, Bazinho, Eduardobr, Blunm, Itezinodi, Mundisse, Fire Salamander, Stronda Rules, Tiago Monteiro, SpoderMan, Deltafox, Jota Sillva, Revon Arth, Sucriilhos, Nightmare ( Nan ), Sheepr, Pyrokar, Stin Stauer, Sky, Billy hatake, Pandorah, Warioandme, El Desterrado, Darion, Striker Beckham, Maritos, Mmarvim, for those whose name aren't here, sorry, and thank you.

Nino, I don't have much to say about you. You were always good for me, always trusted on me, in spite of many accusations and other shits; you always trusted me. Everytime you need me, I tried to make my best. Thank you for the opportunities.

Andyrax, I believe that the time I was tutor was thanks to you, and I thank you for this. Unfortunately, we had some misunderstandings and other shits, so definately, like the others, I don't have conditions to stay around the "people". Anyway, we've already discussed these problems at the right place, so, I won't create more discussions here. Just watch out with some people and things. Thank you.

Anyway, if you are reading this thread, thank you. I'm glad if I helped you in something. If I hadn't, sorry, but I'm sure that others will be able to make it 2x better than me. Keep doing the best for PA. I'll be out of the game for some time, and I'll be back soon (maybe).

"For you who wish my bad ... I wish you the best, because everyone wishes what they have"

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Seriously dude, you too? What's wrong with you people?

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Aff.... Suddenly so many leaving, really sad :/ .Obreviate, you're a really good friend in this game that I got to know, you remember all those good/funny moments we had together in this game? Witouth you things will be different in this game.. You were a really great staff member, really... I hope to see you back one day so we can have more funny, crazy moments etc xD. You're a really good friend, sad to see you leave : x... Anyways good luck in your real life, hope you enjoy it, and will return one day :p.

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
naaaaah obre :'c
Well, I'm not nice with words , then I just wanna say
I'll miss you ;c ;c
GoodLuck In Real Life Dude
Obre <33'

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Another one! well it's fells sad to see my ex partners saying goodbye , but well, what to do.

Obre; you were getting better and better at all aspects: english, helping, etc, you know, you grew up so fast! and i thing that's the best you got from PA.
Hope all ur dreams come true dear, enjoy your life, Hugs.

~Agu.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Well Obre bro, all I gotta say its thanks for the respect in-game, you were always a loyal person there are just some people that got blind on their course.

About Sheepr too bad the thread is closed, I would love to give some opinion about what happened there, so if Sheepr reads this: Dude, priorities and respect for youself its always going to be first, I applaud all you said on your thread, because believe it or not, I know some people on that list deserved it.

Good luck for ya both, Strike Out!

PS: You, the one that its always giving opinion on threads, and being more specific, the guy that was defending Andy and Lajrra(not saying they are wrong), if you dont know a holy crap about what's happening up there keep your comments to yourself. You know who you are, because on Sheepr's thread you were the only thrash talker there, so keep it quiet.

Back