What's new

Welcome!

[Security] Read!

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Hello guys, in the last days several "hackers" to call them somehow are bringing some issues to us, they are mostly hacking unexperienced players by posting hack-links into public channels.

Today i found a site "padventures.eu <-- DO NOT ACCES, HACK LINK!!!" it's a hacker site that request your browser to install a JavaScript, if you acces to install that Active-X/JavaScript you will be infected with a keylogger, by this way they could hack your account, and mostly everything that it's typed in your computer.

So, dear players please do not acces to that kind of links, don't be dumb, don't let this bunch of no lifers hack you.

Some hints

You guys shouldn't never acces to untrustable links/websites.
You should have installed a good antivirus, if you can't afford one you can always use Avast.
Do not open unknown email/attachtments.
Only open/download files from places you trust.
Watch out for Active-X and JavaScript files as hackers can plant viruses and other harmful elements in your programs.

Tedric

Reaction score
Guys there is ESET Smart Security. It is one of best antivirus. You can always download it and use.

Ekonom

Reaction score
It seems to me that I saw a similar link. The player has been banned while later if I remember correctly. The best just do not go to other links than padventures.org and Polish Forum PA.
Hackers need to eliminate it.

rainer

Reaction score
alba hi sorry I sent this message because I try to log in pokemon and I can not I get error .. and read my private messages please ... I can not connect to the temporary client

yagusz

Reaction score
Alba hacked me 2/3/2011. I was not lucky enough to read this, the link for which I hacked is padventure.br :S I just wanted to buy diamonts HELP ME I NEED A NEW REC KEY

Back