What's new

Welcome!

Season Event / Donation Promo / higher rates

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Do not give the Galarian pokemons again, just the items like last year, it is unfair to give new Galarian, this would generate a drop in prices, a list of items like last year would be very good!

BlackRush

Reaction score
Problem whit last mission

Hi Raissa, I have a problem, with another account, where there is only one character I am doing the last mission, but the team rocket npc does not answer me, I can start the mission, I already bought the shovel and check if I was missing any mission and it I have everything complete, I await your answer.
Character Name: Luis Rush

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
By wanting to get a little information, you don't give yourself the right to treat people as "crazy" or suffering from "paranoia." All contest and decoration events have a post where they comment who won, it is something minimal and logical to want to know who won the extra reward. If you have a problem with me, because it is not the first time you have treated me with bad words, I invite you to talk, and please, stop insulting me because I have not disrespected you and it really offends you to do so.

Simply because you are often doing insinuations if not here on forum with transparency bullshit, then in pvp. Also we don't know who got audinite cus it's automatic and I haven't been checking, it's a different story when it comes to manual events or contests lol. Shinies are also sharing the same system - I mean event shinies.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Do not give the Galarian pokemons again, just the items like last year, it is unfair to give new Galarian, this would generate a drop in prices, a list of items like last year would be very good!

I would find it interesting to exchange the points for the galarian slowpoke ! Now he has gained a new evolution and it would be great to have access to it soon.

pokemon_slowking_2x.png

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/pt-pt/expansionpass/pokemon/galarian-slowking/

Lord Malboro

Reaction score

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

Tsotss

Reaction score
Also we got 3 wonderful pokemons for completing the event. For those points smaller rewards like boxes, cases, cards or something similar are enough.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
If the prize for the remaining points is a Galarian Slowpoke, it is unfair to those who did the entire event, until the final mission.
The points prize has to be the same as last season, some items and some only possible to obtain for those who completed until the last mission.

Back