What's new

Welcome!

Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconflu

Reaction score
Is not possible to have 2 stuns in moveset cause a lot of Doom Desire (and maybe other stuns have been added as a TM). This what Raissa said. By your suggestion will be hundreds of Doom Desire for sell and maybe other stuns too.

AAA my bad hahahaha so change u turn for x scissors And it Will keep good.

falconflu

Reaction score
I actually like Scizor. But I do agree it needs a small change.

I would suggest the following:

1. Like Lewuseq said suggested: Removing Gear Up for Pollen Puff (a paralyzing bug-type move would be great) with obviously 30 sec cd.
2. Reducing cd of attack order to 15 sec. (Scizor only has 1 move with 10 sec and then all other moves have 20 sec or more cd)
3. Removing Double Team and adding Vacuum Wave with 30 sec cd. I think it would be nice to make this move Scyther/Scizor's signature-ish move.
4. Increasing Meteor Mash cd to 35 maybe 40 sec. (also with a boost in damage)
5. Removing X-Scissor from passive and adding Iron Defense. (Scizor has less HP than Scyther).

It is IMPOSSIBLE to add 2 Stuns to Scizor's moveset because MANY Scizor's have Doom Desire/Pursuit as TM.
It is also IMPOSSIBLE to add Feint, because a lot of Scizor have Feint as TM, since it's a good move for duel.
And I think is also IMPOSSIBLE to add Lunge to its moveset, because some Scizors have Lunge in TM when players wanted it for PvE.

I think ur idea is good too... maybe can change lunge to fell stinger and will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back