What's new

Welcome!

Sandslash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlan

Reaction score
From left to right.
First image is the current moveset of Sandslash, and next images show my suggestions for his moveset.

S9RcRdn.png

His moveset is average for duel and excellent for level. But as almost every Pokemon, you can decide which way take, duel or level, and his duel aspect is a bit weak, therefore my suggestions are instead of Bulldoze, Sandstorm or Rapid Spin, about CD is irrelevant since default is ok. Just those moves would make Sandslash a better Pokemon plus the otherside. TMs.

According to Bulbapedia Sandslash and his Alolan version both can learn Rock Slide and Brick Break, even Alolan Sandslash can learn this 2 tms (ingame)

But normal Sandslash cant. (INGAME)

All suggestions, moves and TMs are based on the reliable Bulbapedia.

Thanks for reading! :)

ps: I hope that you conduct a properly overhaul since Kanto Pokemon's are a bit forgotten.

KaCtoos

Reaction score
For a looong time I haven't seen anyone that consider Sandslash as excellent for leveling. xd It's, at least in my opinion then, pretty average for it,
because Earthshock and Sand Tomb aren't doing too much. Earthquake of course is pretty great for it but it's not enought for proper hunting in these days.

But skipping that, even as an n00b in duels, I kinda agree that Sandslash is not so great for dueling. I haven't seen so many times that someone is fighting with him nor someone trying to TM him
for proper dueling. The only thing that I don't agree is adding Sandstorm to his moveset. Even if it could help kinda in leveling on Fire Spots,
and I guess It would improve his dueling site, there are dozens or hundreds of people who had it in their Sandslash as a TM, so it would pretty affect TM Sandstorm if all of them would recover it now.

Still, I'm looking forward to some changes for Sandslash, but propably I would "take him to the workshop" instead just changing one move, due to the reasons I gave above.
Great Idea for reminding about such Pokemon. o/

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
hi.

I had plans to try to rebalance Sandslash, but not now.
Probably sometime after Alola is released, since that's for now rebalance team priority.

cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back