What's new

Welcome!

Sail Fossil Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

molinet

Reaction score
Hola, me gustaria porponer que vuelva la modalidad anterior de las 24hrs, es un poco tedioso solo con pz y para algunos se nos hara eterno (para los que no podemos jugar 24/7. Eso :) ademas, me gustaria saber porque cambiaron la modalidad? que fue lo que hicieron algunos como para que lo cambiaran? habra alguna forma de evitarlo sin perjudicar a los que hacemos honestamente las acciones en el juego? saludos! (este mensaje es sin animos de pelea, solo para informarme y entender el porque de las acciones tomadas) :D

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score

molinet

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask you to return the previous modality of 24hrs, it is a bit tedious only with pz and for some it will be eternal (for those of us who can not play 24/7.) Also, I would like to know why they changed the modality? What did some of them do to change it? There will be some way to avoid it without harming those who honestly do the actions in the game ... Greetings! (This message is without fighting spirit, just to inform me and understand why taken actions)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask you to return the previous modality of 24hrs, it is a bit tedious only with pz and for some it will be eternal (for those of us who can not play 24/7.) Also, I would like to know why they changed the modality? What did some of them do to change it? There will be some way to avoid it without harming those who honestly do the actions in the game ... Greetings! (This message is without fighting spirit, just to inform me and understand why taken actions)
You don't have to be online 24/7 to do it. You can hunt there for few hours per day until your Amaura gets resurrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back