m3 body press
m4 mean look
m5 spirit strike
m6 sand tomb
m7 skill swap
m8 earthquake
m9 shadow claw
m10 destiny bond
His set of movements are fine except for one, skill swap. Why? It does not give the pokemon an advantage, on the contrary, it gives the advantage to its enemy by granting phantom movements. What do i suggest? change skill swap move to thief or bewicht. thus in this way he would not give his same attacks to the opponent, same attacks to which he is totally weak.

suggested moves

m1 will o wisp
m2 stampede
m3 body press
m4 mean look
m5 spirit strike
m6 sand tomb
m7 bewitch -- thief
m8 earthquake
m9 shadow claw
m10 destiny bond

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I would like take advantage saying that would be fine if they add Rock Polish and TM snarl in his learnest as Palossand. munchlaxdab

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
In my opinion thief is too much but bewitch can be a good option. As we know ,Banette and mega Banette are the only ones who can use this move. To give the game variety ,it would be good if staff decide to put bewitch on it.

Soksok

Reaction score
In my opinion thief is too much but bewitch can be a good option. As we know ,Banette and mega Banette are the only ones who can use this move. To give the game variety ,it would be good if staff decide to put bewitch on it.

I agree i think that the move "Betwitch" should be in more pokemons, is a great move that only banette has, slowking had it but was removed, i think slowking should have it again and maybe players could use it more in duels
pikachudetective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back