What's new

Welcome!

Ridokus ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I just want to know why a GM banned me for a simple reason to invite Friends to vote and support if they want to? i didnt know that making a simple invitation would be enough to get a banishment i was not using any public channel, i was not buying votes either forcing anyone vote for me, everybody know who they can support, i just left some msgs to Friends for about 5 minutes while i was doing an important trade, if Zelrick, Vittorio or any other guy that always looks to be against me want me to be out of any competition they can be clear, i dont have any need to be there if you kick me anytime you see my name, i want to play at this momen.T because i didnt do anything bad that could be ilegal, im so into rules and i read carefully, you did not specify that part, anyway i dont need it anymore, i just want to return and play back, this is the only day i can really play PA, it is sad that even as adults you guys want to make a sad xmast to any child at game, somethings are about respect.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I know someone was waiting for this, but why this was moved into a drama story if this isnt any related, i made it at feedback and support, can someone have some respect and help me out? its xmast guys, if you dont want me to win at any hall of game its okay, im out of them, i just want to finish my house deco, not everybody is a no lifer to be playing all day, its unfair, i suppused to receive today an xmast gift and i just received a banishment have recpect and logic please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back